Stories from the jump seat

Subscribe
23  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37 
Page 33 of 38
Go to
Yeah, ranting vile sentiments like that. Reminds me of someone…can't quite put my finger on it?
Quote: Word of the day......cornucopia!

That Southwest pilot spewed a cornucopia a worth of hate, insult and vile in his epic 3 minute tirade!
Nothing that anger management therapy can’t handle
Quote: Word of the day......cornucopia!
Would you say we have a cornucopia of piñatas, or just a plethora?
Quote: Those four G’s wouldn’t be bad! I did listen to it and I got three of the four so I guess I’ll listen to it again.
I think he left out "Ghetto". But I still like my list better!
Quote: He earned being forced to apologize and rectify his bone-headed mistake. Once an apology is made, it’s time to let it go and move on like an adult.
With all due respect, that's up to the person receiving the apology.
Quote: Yeah, ranting vile sentiments like that. Reminds me of someone…can't quite put my finger on it?
Doesn’t ring a bell, maybe you should enlighten us?
Quote: Doesn’t ring a bell, maybe you should enlighten us?

75 dude as I recall, hair extensions?
Which brings me to, 1st jump seat; newly minted Eastern Metro hitchhiker St. Croix/MIA/ATL on a gleaming, polished metal B757 mother ship. CA asks if I know how the masks work. "Not exactly, Sir." Says, "just squeeze the red handles and slide it out..automatically adjusts to your face when released." So I yank it out. "Nooo! Now it's got to be repacked, you idiot." Following the F/O's patient instruction, I manage somehow to get all the tentacles back in the box, alternately inflating and deflating the friggin thing for about 5 minutes. Silence. Finally spin around trying to disappear behind my harness when I realize a V8 juice the lead was kind enough to hand me has also gone missing…dumped over beside the CA's tie. "FUHHHHHH….."
Quote: I think he left out "Ghetto". But I still like my list better!

Your list is better!
Quote: Would you say we have a cornucopia of piñatas, or just a plethora?
I definitely quantify it as a plethora....one can never have too many pinatas. You can find yourself in a true quagmire when you just have a cornucopias worth and not a plethora.
Quote: Would you say we have a cornucopia of piñatas, or just a plethora?
El Guapo!
https://youtu.be/-mTUmczVdik
23  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37 
Page 33 of 38
Go to