FedEx Schedules

Subscribe
15  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29 
Page 25 of 29
Go to
FedEx Schedules
Quote: GMAFB - I know where two find sub and have to read it every time and the biggest thing is I know it exists. The other guy told someone you can pick trips up out of base. I have also flown with a Captain that swore we had cash over cap. I had to educate him that that was sick bank payout and not even close to the same thing.

So you can explain every single iteration of the ten pages of sub and all the other 500 pages+ of the contract. Ok, yeah, sorry, I don’t believe you.
There is only one part of contract ppl are familiar with, pay rates. Thats it..
Quote: So you can explain every single iteration of the ten pages of sub and all the other 500 pages+ of the contract. Ok, yeah, sorry, I don’t believe you.
Never said that - you can stop being a tool now.
Sorry guys. Didn't mean to **** in the punch bowl.
Quote: Sorry guys. Didn't mean to **** in the punch bowl.
no, this happens in about every thread
Staying on topic tends to be a struggle in the FDX forums. Always the same names that divert it to some complaint about how to solve the A plan or how they don't like this or that. The poster asked a very simple question with a simple answer. Instead some notorious complainers derailed it once again. I sure hope they can stay more focused than this on the flight deck and in negotiations.
FedEx Schedules
Quote: Never said that - you can stop being a tool now.

Calling names now?

Here is a direct quote from you:

Quote: I'm going to be 'that guy".

We are about to begin negations please become familiar with all parts of the contract before you vote.
I questioned the ability to be familiar with all parts of the contract because it’s almost 600 pages, the sub section alone is almost 10 pages. And then you came back and said you know where to find sub and read it every time, and that the important thing is you know it exists. So if you have to read it every time, are you actually familiar with it? Or can we just get away with knowing that certain things exist and where to find it? To me, those are completely separate things.

You stated an absolute. One in which I feel is absurd considering the breadth and depth of the document. The guy was wrong in his answer about picking up out of base. Someone else will be wrong about a different section. And I’ll bet that even you can also be stumped.

Sorry, you took offense to being called out, like you called out that guy.

[/tool]
Quote: Staying on topic tends to be a struggle in the FDX forums. Always the same names that divert it to some complaint about how to solve the A plan or how they don't like this or that. The poster asked a very simple question with a simple answer. Instead some notorious complainers derailed it once again. I sure hope they can stay more focused than this on the flight deck and in negotiations.
That’s the truth. It’s why JetFlyers and the various WhatsApp/Signal groups are unusable as well... Always the same tone deaf 5% whiners complaining about literally everything.
Quote: its in VIPs...

Are you referring to the seniority list? That doesn’t show DOH. Or is there somewhere else in VIPs?
Quote: Calling names now?

Here is a direct quote from you:

I questioned the ability to be familiar with all parts of the contract because it’s almost 600 pages, the sub section alone is almost 10 pages. And then you came back and said you know where to find sub and read it every time, and that the important thing is you know it exists. So if you have to read it every time, are you actually familiar with it? Or can we just get away with knowing that certain things exist and where to find it? To me, those are completely separate things.

You stated an absolute. One in which I feel is absurd considering the breadth and depth of the document. The guy was wrong in his answer about picking up out of base. Someone else will be wrong about a different section. And I’ll bet that even you can also be stumped.

Sorry, you took offense to being called out, like you called out that guy.

[/tool]
Don't worry about him, USMCFDX is a troll and constant complainer. Maybe that's the way he was taught to do things in the Corps, HOORAH!!!!!! He will never be satisfied and will always find a reason to degrade people. I have always enjoyed your professional input. We have not always seen eye to eye on every issue, but your professionalism in discussion is appreciated.
15  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29 
Page 25 of 29
Go to