Omni interview

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16 
Page 6 of 54
Go to
Quote: Lighten up Francis!!!
Aren’t you the pot calling the kettle black!?
Interview
I filled out the initial form online and got a response within a day to fill out the application and send in a resume. That was three weeks ago and I haven’t heard a thing. Is that typical or should I assume there’s no interest? Thanks for the responses
I'm in the same boat...

Quote: I filled out the initial form online and got a response within a day to fill out the application and send in a resume. That was three weeks ago and I haven’t heard a thing. Is that typical or should I assume there’s no interest? Thanks for the responses
I’m sure interest has multiplied exponentially since the contract. It may mean the company needs more than just a few weeks now to respond. If you have a guy on the inside it may be worth having them follow up. Also, I believe competitive minimums went up to above 5k TT when AY got theirs. There could be a bit of that going on as well and it would happen very quickly since we’re a smaller group.
Who should I address a cover letter to?
I’m hearing the number of applicants has increased significantly. Like stated earlier, if you know someone already here then I would try to get an internal rec.
Unfortunately I don't know anyone for an internal rec and I don't have the 5000 TT but I'll throw my hat in the ring anyway. No harm in trying.
Interview 5th of June
Hi all,
I just scheduled an interview for the 5th of June and was hoping to get some direction on interview expectations and QOL at the air line. Thanks for your time. Cheers.
Quote: Hi all,
I just scheduled an interview for the 5th of June and was hoping to get some direction on interview expectations and QOL at the air line. Thanks for your time. Cheers.
Speed50,
If you wouldn't mind, what's your background and experience? How long after you submitted your application did you get an invite for the interview? Thanks.

SP35
SP35,

I'm a Navy P-3C / T-44C pilot. I applied on the 29th of March and was called for an interview on the 16th of April.

2600 TT Multi-Turbine
1500 PIC Turbine
820 Instructor

All non converted.
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16 
Page 6 of 54
Go to