CBP Air Interdiction Agent (Pilot)

Subscribe
17  57  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  77 
Page 67 of 83
Go to
If you fail a polygraph and get your application pulled, does that hurt you on other background checks? I'm curious if I apply to another federal agency pilot position will they deny me. Does a failed poly come up on civilian job background checks?

Thanks
Poly coming up tomorrow. Just curious, is this a suit and tie event? thanks
Quote: Poly coming up tomorrow. Just curious, is this a suit and tie event? thanks
Negative. They tell you in the email to dress comfortably. I recommend a short sleeve button up or polo because they will be putting a blood pressure cuff on your arm.
Wow, I saw San Diego opened. What aircraft are stationed at Otay?

Must not be hurting that bad. How many are dual qualified.
Fitness test question... the sit ups, is someone gonna hold down my feet?
Quote: Fitness test question... the sit ups, is someone gonna hold down my feet?

Yes. Sit-ups, someone will hold your feet down.
Practice the step test. That’s the most failed one and it was pretty hard considering I haven’t really worked out in years. The only exercise I had was hockey once or twice a week and I was gassed afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. Also, is this video accurate:

https://youtu.be/G-QMnKP_Mbk

My cardio is ok but for 5 minutes straight... that’s not easy.
Quote: Fitness test question... the sit ups, is someone gonna hold down my feet?
Yes or they will have a bar. When I did mine the site made me wear a mask for everything including the step test. They say that if they make you wear a mask and you fail you can re-test somewhere else.
Quote: Thanks. Also, is this video accurate:

https://youtu.be/G-QMnKP_Mbk

My cardio is ok but for 5 minutes straight... that’s not easy.
Accurate, that's the same exact video you follow. I'm in decent enough shape and i was gassed a bit
at the end.
Quote: Wow, I saw San Diego opened. What aircraft are stationed at Otay?

Must not be hurting that bad. How many are dual qualified.

Are they offering a retention bonus for San Diego ?
17  57  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  77 
Page 67 of 83
Go to