End of 2017 base/equipment seniority

Subscribe
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 10 of 15
Go to
Quote: That is a good point. 3 of my 4 trips are not commutable on day one so I will either ttot, drop or commute in the night before.
Whats “ttot”?
Quote: Whats “ttot”?
Trip trade with open time.
Quote: That is a good point. 3 of my 4 trips are not commutable on day one so I will either ttot, drop or commute in the night before.
Yeah, my trips are 100% commutable on both sides. One redeye.

I'm going to manipulate it with LiteSabre and TTS, but I was just giving an example of what a PBS bid on the narrowbody could be.
Quote: Heard about the AA 757 that stalled over the Amazon?

How much do you know about Airbus? Funny thing is.... All Captains I flew with (lots of them with more than 10k+ hours on the 73) that flew the 73 told me that they will never go back it.

Anyway, back to the subject.
I thought it was the Caribbean enroute to the S. America. FlightAware had the ADSB data.

AB beats the 737. The 737 is better in some areas but it’s so far behind in others it’s not even a fair comparison.
Bump for Flyingherc
Thanks. Sorry I missed this one!
No problem. If it answers a question for you it probably answers a question for someone else.
Quote: I thought it was the Caribbean enroute to the S. America. FlightAware had the ADSB data.

AB beats the 737. The 737 is better in some areas but it’s so far behind in others it’s not even a fair comparison.
It was over the Amazon. Somebody was fiddling with the throttles in manual, didn't tell somebody else when he went on break. After recovery, carried on to Brasilia. Initial write-up was 'encountered severe turbulence at altitude.' Mmm hmm.
I remember the event. Flight aware had the read outs for several days before they were removed.

I thought it occurred farther north. First guy on break comes back and the PF goes on break.
If memory serves, they were in Maiquetia airspace, way south. Somebody's head rolled, not for the event itself, but for stretching/breaking the truth about it. Don't know if he got his job back. Pretty sure he was on probation, so probably not.
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 10 of 15
Go to