Western Global pilots help please

Subscribe
4  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18 
Page 14 of 19
Go to
Quote: .

Have you seen a single one started by WGA pilots?

Make of that what you will.
Maybe because WGA pilots are too d@#n busy flying (regular schedule plus a bunch of open flying) to take the time for APC posting.
Quote: Maybe because WGA pilots are too d@#n busy flying (regular schedule plus a bunch of open flying) to take the time for APC posting.
My WGA friend is extremely happy with his job, just talked to him yesterday. No, he isn't flying his tail off, he was actually too busy partying in South America surrounded by Venezuelan knockouts. It would seem that there's two different ACMI worlds... Kalitta/WGA and everyone else.
Quote: My WGA friend is extremely happy with his job, just talked to him yesterday. No, he isn't flying his tail off, he was actually too busy partying in South America surrounded by Venezuelan knockouts. It would seem that there's two different ACMI worlds... Kalitta/Omni/WGA and everyone else.
Fixed it for ya
Quote: My WGA friend is extremely happy with his job, just talked to him yesterday. No, he isn't flying his tail off, he was actually too busy partying in South America surrounded by Venezuelan knockouts. It would seem that there's no different ACMI worlds... Kalitta/WGA/OMNI/ABX and whomever else has long layovers and seeks out great beer!.
And again....
I'm looking for some general info on WGA. Can someone who works for the company care to PM me?
Quote: And again....
I read the ABX thread, how do you think people are going to view working there today?
Quote: I read the ABX thread, how do you think people are going to view working there today?
Hopefully badly....
What's the new 401k match I see advertised on the pay page here?
Quote: My WGA friend is extremely happy with his job, just talked to him yesterday. No, he isn't flying his tail off, he was actually too busy partying in South America surrounded by Venezuelan knockouts. It would seem that there's two different ACMI worlds... Kalitta/WGA and everyone else.
Putting us at the same level as K4 and OAI is laughable.
Quote: Putting us at the same level as K4 and OAI is laughable.
I group airlines by how happy their pilots are, not what some spreadsheet says.
4  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18 
Page 14 of 19
Go to