Western Global pilots help please

Subscribe
5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19 
Page 15 of 19
Go to
Quote: I group airlines by how happy their pilots are, not what some spreadsheet says.
I do too....
Quote: I do too....
If my friends are painting an inaccurate impression of WGA, you need to step up and say so.
Quote: If my friends are painting an inaccurate impression of WGA, you need to step up and say so.
Some are happy, plenty aren't. WGA has ratty jets with a plethora of deferrals, pressure from management on the pilots to "make things work", sitting in a middle couch seat on a 14 hour international deadhead, constantly changing company "policies", no contract/representation, etc.
At the end I of the day, its a paycheck, a means to build time, accrue international experience, maintain currency, and longer layovers to polish that “Pulitzer Prize” of a CV, until that red letter day is delivered from the next dream job on the ladder.

During the interim the menu of life is limited... make the most of the current situation, or b!tch and moan and make the rest of those who fly with you as miserable as you.
I almost forgot to mention no hazard pay.
Quote: Some are happy, plenty aren't. WGA has ratty jets with a plethora of deferrals, pressure from management on the pilots to "make things work", sitting in a middle couch seat on a 14 hour international deadhead, constantly changing company "policies", no contract/representation, etc.
They warned you about everything at the interview, they don't hide it and you weren't complaining. You had better chances to get hired by majors from commuters, that's who they seem to hire mostly. If you are at WGN than you really wanted to be here and accepted the terms. But you changed after you got hired. Go somewhere else, it's hard to fly with cry babies any way.
Quote: Some are happy, plenty aren't. WGA has ratty jets with a plethora of deferrals, pressure from management on the pilots to "make things work", sitting in a middle couch seat on a 14 hour international deadhead, constantly changing company "policies", no contract/representation, etc.
So what happened... Vinny Bag of Donuts make an offer you couldn’t refuse?
Millennials.
Just saw a new add for a WGA recruiting event in Miami.

Can any current 747 guys pm about their schedules? I’m pretty familiar with the md11 flying.

Thanks
It’s not complicated on the 74 side.
We bid days off. It’s the first half, or back half-of-the-month of days off they usually publish. Then you see what fits you best and bid that line. Easy-peasy.
5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19 
Page 15 of 19
Go to