UPS -8 Rumor

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to
This is just what I heard the other night from the Boeing Rep in SDF. Exercised the 14 options and ordered 14 more. 42 -8's. The rep said he didn't know why UPS hasn't announced it yet. I laughed a little bit!
YMMV.
Somebody must have been in a Stooge's wings coma.
Quote: This is just what I heard the other night from the Boeing Rep in SDF. Exercised the 14 options and ordered 14 more. 42 -8's. The rep said he didn't know why UPS hasn't announced it yet. I laughed a little bit!
YMMV.
To be canxd later....
Quote: This is just what I heard the other night from the Boeing Rep in SDF. Exercised the 14 options and ordered 14 more. 42 -8's. The rep said he didn't know why UPS hasn't announced it yet. I laughed a little bit!
YMMV.
To borrow a phrase, this is more probable than not.
YMMV.
42-8’s ???

Wouldn’t that be 28 total?
No....14 + 14 options + 14 more would be 42.
Outstanding!!!
Wait, 42 minus 8 equals 34. I'm so confused!
YMMV.
“The Boeing Rep in Louisville” is pretty vague. Boeing is a huge company. Was this someone from Boeing headquarters or in sales? Or was it a low or mid-level manager?
Quote: Wait, 42 minus 8 equals 34. I'm so confused!
higher level math in a jet is a bad idea.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to