TSA merger

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 42
Go to
Quote: I would be surprised if a merger happens. One company is private the other public. If it does happen I would guess TSH buys Republic. I mean they are trading at .03 a share. I mean not like they would be expensive to buy.
Republic is privately held, and American, United and Delta hold the majority of the company. Doubt they buy TSH, just TSA and Compass is my bet.
Compass makes sense. I could also see TSA but the odd man out is Gojets. Why on earth would Republic want those tired crj700s? Not that the TSA 145s are getting younger but we did just get rid of the type. In the long run republic really just wants to be single fleet type. They were so proud of it when it finally happened and I’m sure being all 170 is a huge savings and performance boost.
Quote: Compass makes sense. I could also see TSA but the odd man out is Gojets. Why on earth would Republic want those tired crj700s? Not that the TSA 145s are getting younger but we did just get rid of the type. In the long run republic really just wants to be single fleet type. They were so proud of it when it finally happened and I’m sure being all 170 is a huge savings and performance boost.
Bedford has shown in the past he is willing to do anything if the money is right. UAL is willing to pay to keep the XRs flying. Its pretty well known that TSH is not interested in selling the company piecemeal. If you want one, you gotta buy all three. That is why all three certificates are in play.
Why would Anybody want to buy TSA and it’s aging 145s? It’s a dying regional...
Quote: Compass makes sense. I could also see TSA but the odd man out is Gojets. Why on earth would Republic want those tired crj700s? Not that the TSA 145s are getting younger but we did just get rid of the type. In the long run republic really just wants to be single fleet type. They were so proud of it when it finally happened and I’m sure being all 170 is a huge savings and performance boost.
You’re right, g7 should just file for ch.11 like RAH did and start flying EJETs into places they regularly service like vail.... oh wait
Gojet is probably going to lose their Delta contract. That leaves 22 airplanes of pilots to staff 175s.
Quote: Why would Anybody want to buy TSA and it’s aging 145s? It’s a dying regional...
Regional mergers have nothing to do with airplanes...
Quote: Why would Anybody want to buy TSA and it’s aging 145s? It’s a dying regional...
Actually United owns the XRs and American owns most of the AA planes and both want them staffed. I'm sure Bedford will be more than happy to fly them for what United and American are willing to pay.

Most of the HK airplanes have been parked at the STL hangar for a long time due to staffing. Bedford will get rid of those.
Quote: Gojet is probably going to lose their Delta contract. That leaves 22 airplanes of pilots to staff 175s.
The Gojet Delta 700s will end up at Endeavor with some of the pilots and the United 700s will be swapped for 175s if this buyout happens. Bedford hates the CRJ.
Quote: Probably just buy Compass and TSA. No sense in dealing with the baggage.
If there is any truth to these rumors, I would venture that Republic wants only compass. Its turnkey. The pilots typed, instant airframes, hell even the paint looks good.

As for TSA and Gojet... I suspect they will merge those two.

But, what about the animosity? The different types? Etc Etc

I suspect holdings doesnt care one bit about the arguments pilots could make against it. If there is $$$$ involved, then there is TSH going for it. Also, who do you think a court would side with, pilotsor the company?
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 42
Go to