Jumpseat beware Attn: commuters

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 
Page 7 of 15
Go to
Quote: I was thinking about this yesterday, I agree. They claim that to be able to do a simple last leg swap is too much IT work. A hybrid system would be very complex from an IT perspective.

Clint,

You’re probably right, I did send a soundoff, but I worded it very nicely and I’m pretty sure they don’t get read anyway, so no harm no foul.
I talked to a national jumpseat committee member and he said the company laughed at the hybrid system and said the IT was impossible. There is a new app based system in the works that will let everyone see who has the jumpseat reserved so that we can police ourselves and call out the douchbags who reserve 5 jumpseats for the same day. He said the new system wouldn't be online until Jan 2019.
Quote: I talked to a national jumpseat committee member and he said the company laughed at the hybrid system and said the IT was impossible. There is a new app based system in the works that will let everyone see who has the jumpseat reserved so that we can police ourselves and call out the douchbags who reserve 5 jumpseats for the same day. He said the new system wouldn't be online until Jan 2019.
But, but, but...THE RESOLUTION!!! The Board passed THE RESOLUTION!! THE RESOLUTION!!!

Maybe TW needs to wave the paper a little harder.
Read Al's other post. I wonder what good ol' TW will answer when he gets directly asked about the jumpseat IVR and it's future!

When does this POS retire?
Quote: [...]

They claim that to be able to do a simple last leg swap is too much IT work. A hybrid system would be very complex from an IT perspective.

[...]
We had it before, so they can't find the old programming lines? Or does it have to be re-programmed because it's not superior enough?

What kind of BS is this? Who does this union represent?
Quote: Read Al's other post. I wonder what good ol' TW will answer when he gets directly asked about the jumpseat IVR and it's future!

When does this POS retire?

He’s here until 12/2023. [emoji15]
Quote: He’s here until 12/2023. [emoji15]
He may fly here until 2023. He will not be working for US much longer.
Quote: He may fly here until 2023. He will not be working AGAINST US much longer.
Fixed it for you.
Quote: Fixed it for you.

+1

........./

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is everyone voting for RB?

For VC I'm picking the youngest guy, I think he was 41, figure he has the most to lose with loss of scope etc. He's a relative new hire I believe.
Quote: Is everyone voting for RB?

For VC I'm picking the youngest guy, I think he was 41, figure he has the most to lose with loss of scope etc. He's a relative new hire I believe.
Ditto on both.
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 
Page 7 of 15
Go to