IFL Group info

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 
Page 6 of 16
Go to
This is home based? Are you back in PTK daily? Does the company put you in a hotel for the 2 weeks?
Quote: This is home based? Are you back in PTK daily? Does the company put you in a hotel for the 2 weeks?
You are not necessarily back in KPTK every night. If you are not, then hotels are provided. Right now we have 2 bedroom crew apartments in KPTK, and of course no more than two pilots to an apartment. If there is no space in the apartment, then we put you in a hotel.
We still have a first officer opening for our November 4th class, in case anyone is interested.
Any word on future classes. I applied but no dice.
Quote: We still have a first officer opening for our November 4th class, in case anyone is interested.
Are you still required to live within 1hr of KPTK? I live about 50 mins away in good traffic, rush hour may be a problem.
With all the opportunities of today, why are we talking about this company? For the sake off God, go to the regionals!!!!!
Quote: With all the opportunities of today, why are we talking about this company? For the sake off God, go to the regionals!!!!!
Yes, that 100% occasional fail rate means the program and its administrators are the real problem.
How many hours a month is a junior SIC realistically flying on the different metal IFL has?

How long is initial training for new hires?
Quote: How many hours a month is a junior SIC realistically flying on the different metal IFL has?

How long is initial training for new hires?
I can really only answer that on the CRJ side. If you are on a scheduled run, then about 50 a month. If you are on demand it just depends. Lately it’s been a little slow on the on-demand side.
Anticipate hiring in the CRJ. Probably a February class.
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 
Page 6 of 16
Go to