ATI Numbers Leaked

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 26
Go to
What the big secret? Why has every other out the carrier put out their numbers right away probably cuz they were proud of them these numbers are nothing to be proud of it still bottom-feeder and everytime you walk through the terminal with the airline ticket you're going to have to have your head down because everybody else in the industry including spirit makes more money than you because Alpa doesn't have the knowledge to just get a industry standard contract.
"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new."

-Socrates

ATI pilots- Focus on MUCH needed improvements across the board, not just pay!
Alpa mo
ALPA trying to control the message:

Dont debate except internal

Wait for the whole package

Failure to release for fear of pilots latching onto 1 item

Talk to only your reps don't listen to opinions of others..... this is a union correct? Other union members are getting record breaking contracts and releasing the details immediately right?
Am I missing a buzz words?

As far as the guy who put it out was he under an NDA, ALPA will threaten him hit when it comes down to it they won't do anything for fear of getting sued plus every member will be ****ed at alpa for one guy showing the truth...so by all means go after the guy and further lead people to understand how screwed up alpa is.
Quote: ALPA trying to control the message:

Dont debate except internal

Wait for the whole package

Failure to release for fear of pilots latching onto 1 item

Talk to only your reps don't listen to opinions of others..... this is a union correct? Other union members are getting record breaking contracts and releasing the details immediately right?
Am I missing a buzz words?

As far as the guy who put it out was he under an NDA, ALPA will threaten him hit when it comes down to it they won't do anything for fear of getting sued plus every member will be ****ed at alpa for one guy showing the truth...so by all means go after the guy and further lead people to understand how screwed up alpa is.
^^ This ^^
Quote: Intriguing and vague, but if you guys are getting a 50% raise, then I guess that's pretty good. Even if it's 50% on top of an already low amount. I say sign it and rock on. I don't think you guys could do much better than that.

You’re very fickle Jason.
Quote: Ok like the Pay Scale or Not....

Whoever posted the proposed TA payscale, should be in my humble opinion should be hung, if not prosecuted legally. (Too bad they wiped the metadata from the pic)

That information, if real is stolen goods, maybe HR will get involved?

Wait for the package, then make an Informed decision!

That sounds an awful lot like a threat...if he can’t be legally prosecuted you want to hang him. Comments like that are a very good way to lose your job. HR does not take comments like that lightly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Ok like the Pay Scale or Not....

Whoever posted the proposed TA payscale, should be in my humble opinion should be hung, if not prosecuted legally. (Too bad they wiped the metadata from the pic)

That information, if real is stolen goods, maybe HR will get involved?

Wait for the package, then make an Informed decision!

Quote: ^^^^^^^
what he said!!

Quote: That sounds an awful lot like a threat...if he can’t be legally prosecuted you want to hang him. Comments like that are a very good way to lose your job. HR does not take comments like that lightly.

Just gathering things up for safe keeping.
Quote: You’re very fickle Jason.

Reverse psychology. A tactic often used on children

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Yeah but there is a SJS carrot in it that will suck a lot of them in.
What is SJS??
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 26
Go to