EDV worth the wait?

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 6 of 9
Go to
Quote: Yeah I’m at CP and this is new. Badges issued before February said Compass Airlines, LLC. After Feb, it’s Delta. Just odd.
hmmmm I say someone with more time than me look up some SEC filings and post when that happened.
Quote: It's said that way before February as well.
This is new for us over at CP. previously badges said property of Compass Airlines. Now it’s says property of Delta Airlines. Just adding to the rumor mill!
Quote: This is new for us over at CP. previously badges said property of Compass Airlines. Now it’s says property of Delta Airlines. Just adding to the rumor mill!
Welcome to EDV. Hope you enjoy your flight
Quote: Yeah I’m at CP and this is new. Badges issued before February said Compass Airlines, LLC. After Feb, it’s Delta. Just odd.
My best guess would be Delta is producing the badges there at MSP. I don't expect that'd be one of the first things they'd do if major changes were coming. It's not like badges have to be done preemptively.
Quote: Don't leave us hanging. It's been 11 days since your original post. You could have already been in ground school somewhere in that amount of time. In all seriousness, Endeavor is great and it's been first class all the way since I've been here, but I think your timing was off by a couple months. I would not wait. This biz is way too unpredictable to know whats going to happen in six months. Go somewhere that doesn't have a long wait for a class or a long delay in their training department and start building that flight time as quick as possible. The wave is going up right now and no one knows how long it will last. You better get on and ride it up as soon as possible. Good luck in whatever you choose to do.
I have been struggling to get interviews lined up with my schedule and the interviewers. Had to reschedule several times now. I don't believe in fate much, but my gut is going heavily in favor of EDV.
Tell training your ready now and go elsewhere if they don't move you up. Seniority is everything, now and later. You start flying sooner, upgrade sooner, majors sooner with more seniority. 9E is best now, will it be in 6 months? Maybe.
There are no guarantees in life or airlines. Just because you start
at one regional over another doesn't mean you will get hired at a major
sooner or upgrade sooner either. It sounds like the washout rate
for new hires is 20% at most regionals and closer to 30% for upgrades.
Worry less about the 6 months and more about passing where ever
you end up.
Quote: There are no guarantees in life or airlines. Just because you start
at one regional over another doesn't mean you will get hired at a major
sooner or upgrade sooner either. It sounds like the washout rate
for new hires is 20% at most regionals and closer to 30% for upgrades.
Worry less about the 6 months and more about passing where ever
you end up.
If someone is worried about passing training for whatever reason, I might suggest going somewhere with a reputable training program. Just my .02
Quote: If someone is worried about passing training for whatever reason, I might suggest going somewhere with a reputable training program. Just my .02
If your not worried about passing, something is wrong.
Quote: If your not worried about passing, something is wrong.
Lol, true. But some regionals have much higher training failures
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 6 of 9
Go to