Colgan mins lowered again !!

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
According to new ad on climbto350 - Colgan mins are now 500/80
That's higher than a few others that come to mind...
Do you know if it is ok with them if any of the multi is safety-pilot time as opposed to hands on time from flying for time-building? I am a bit shy on multi-time, what do they accept.
Quote: Do you know if it is ok with them if any of the multi is safety-pilot time as opposed to hands on time from flying for time-building? I am a bit shy on multi-time, what do they accept.
I'm sure if you apply, they will let you know. As many have said, it never hurts to apply.
Quote: Do you know if it is ok with them if any of the multi is safety-pilot time as opposed to hands on time from flying for time-building? I am a bit shy on multi-time, what do they accept.
Thats a BULL**** flag right there pal................I wouldnt do it. That Safety Pilot is such BS come on.............

PS Colgan keeps lowering there minimums because its not a good place to work, and the attrition is mostly do to FO's making lateral moves not because CA's are moving on to bigger and better things.................unless of course you consider Kalitta and North American better things..................
Quote: Thats a BULL**** flag right there pal................I wouldnt do it. That Safety Pilot is such BS come on.............

PS Colgan keeps lowering there minimums because its not a good place to work, and the attrition is mostly do to FO's making lateral moves not because CA's are moving on to bigger and better things.................unless of course you consider Kalitta and North American better things..................
Well, they are Bigger and Better if you compare them to Colgan....so I guess it depends on what you are comparing them too
Quote: Colgan keeps lowering there minimums because its not a good place to work, and the attrition is mostly do to FO's making lateral moves
Very truthful +1
Quote: That Safety Pilot is such BS come on...........

I would have to agree here.......logging SP time really dosn't count for much. I mean what did you really do on that flight?.....look for traffic?
Quote: I would have to agree here.......logging SP time really dosn't count for much. I mean what did you really do on that flight?.....look for traffic?
I agree too. However, most people have a little SP time in their books at some point or another, but don't point it out that way. I mean honestly most flight instructor have very little stick time but lets not point that out to the airlines ...or insurance companies
Some ppl love the company....
Is it really a bad company...or did they just rape Saab?
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to