Hiring Mins for JetBlue

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
Hello all, looking for information on what the minimums are for guys getting hired on at JetBlue these days. And how the hiring is looking there as well. Any info would be appreciated. 2600TT, 360 Turbine PIC.
Yeah, but do you have cleaning experience? Ever been a professional aircraft cabin janitor?

If not, you're not qualified.
Quote: Yeah, but do you have cleaning experience? Ever been a professional aircraft cabin janitor?

If not, you're not qualified.
Looks like he has corporate flying experience. So he’s probably trained and qualified to blue glove standard.
Live in or near a Jetblue base and you will already have a leg up and don't mind being compensated 35% less than every other major airline because we have culture and other cool buzzwords
depends on your gender. human females have received CJO's at 1900TT, 2300TT, or as soon as they reach 1,000 Part 121 but for human males, you usually get looked at around 3,700-4,000 TT.
Quote: depends on your gender. human females have received CJO's at 1900TT, 2300TT, or as soon as they reach 1,000 Part 121 but for human males, you usually get looked at around 3,700-4,000 TT.
That's going to go over well with today's SJW's.
Crazy. I’ve been trying to get on with Jetblue for 2 years and havent heard a word. 3,000+TT, 1400+ 121, ERJ170/190 typed and nothing
Quote: Crazy. I’ve been trying to get on with Jetblue for 2 years and havent heard a word. 3,000+TT, 1400+ 121, ERJ170/190 typed and nothing
It’s ok. Go to a real airline. This place is maddening.
Quote: Crazy. I’ve been trying to get on with Jetblue for 2 years and havent heard a word. 3,000+TT, 1400+ 121, ERJ170/190 typed and nothing
I hate to say it, but consider yourself lucky. Aside from a lot of people I met there, it was 7 years of my life I’d like back. It’s not the same company it used to be.
Quote: I hate to say it, but consider yourself lucky. Aside from a lot of people I met there, it was 7 years of my life I’d like back. It’s not the same company it used to be.
Where did you go after 7 years? I left for SWA after only 2 years.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to