Captain Upgrade Minimums

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
With many regionals in the 2 year upgrade range (Skywest, Pinnacle, ExpressJet, Republic...), upgrade minimums seem like they are becoming more of a barrier to upgrades, more so than seniority. I was wondering if anyone can share the upgrade minimums for any of the regionals, especially the ones above.

Pinnacle, according to APC:
upgrade mins are 3500 or 3000 with 500 in type at Pinnacle

Thanks guys and gals.
Ryan
Quote: With many regionals in the 2 year upgrade range (Skywest, Pinnacle, ExpressJet, Republic...), upgrade minimums seem like they are becoming more of a barrier to upgrades, more so than seniority. I was wondering if anyone can share the upgrade minimums for any of the regionals, especially the ones above.

Pinnacle, according to APC:
upgrade mins are 3500 or 3000 with 500 in type at Pinnacle

Thanks guys and gals.
Ryan
SKW is 2500 TT with 1000 hrs of 121 time.
Thanks for the reply Jetjock. Is it the same for the CRJ and Brasilia, or are they different?
Thanks.
It's the same for both.
Quote: It's the same for both.
You don't actually need 1000 hours of 121 time...it's 1000 hours of turbine crew time, so military and corporate guys also qualify (except fighter guys).
Quote: You don't actually need 1000 hours of 121 time...it's 1000 hours of turbine crew time, so military and corporate guys also qualify (except fighter guys).
That's correct, my mistake.
This is kinda crazy in my opinion, but here at AWAC I believe the upgrade mins are the same as ATP mins... 1500TT... not that anyone is seeing upgrades here anytime soon
Upgrade Requirements @ XJET is ATP mins.
there are known cases at SKW where they did waive the 2500TT requirement by a few hundred hours, at least in the Brasilia
Quote: there are known cases at SKW where they did waive the 2500TT requirement by a few hundred hours, at least in the Brasilia
I'm not aware of any in the past three years........
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to