Trans States or Go Jet

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 5 of 7
Go to
Quote: Never said Gojet or TSA are going to offer Endeavor rates. What I've said is it is likely TSH will be sold, and their will be pay increases as part of that sale.

The market for pilots is what it is. Either you pay rates that are competitive or you will struggle to staff. Sorry if you can't follow that logic.

Currently Endeavor has no problem staffing, but when everyone else matches it, that will change. You assume no one is going to match it which demonstrates a complete misunderstanding of how this industry works.
I wouldn’t be so sure that everyone is going to match them. No one has yet.
Quote: Never said Gojet or TSA are going to offer Endeavor rates. What I've said is it is likely TSH will be sold, and their will be pay increases as part of that sale.

The market for pilots is what it is. Either you pay rates that are competitive or you will struggle to staff. Sorry if you can't follow that logic.

Currently Endeavor has no problem staffing, but when everyone else matches it, that will change. You assume no one is going to match it which demonstrates a complete misunderstanding of how this industry works.
You're not arguing the points I am making. First, no one is matching Endeavor rates and hasn't since the original bonus was instituted. And even if someone does, Endeavor is owned by the most profitable airline in the US. If staffing becomes an issue, they will just raise them again.

I never said they weren't going to get bought. Make sure you read carefully here. They will not get bought by Delta. Saying anything about Republic or Endeavor rates is completely irrelevant.
Quote: Who cares? Let the 9e pilots think they're Delta and better than everyone else. They're becoming just as toxic as koolaidwest pilots. A pilot group of 620 has been sending 10+ a month to DAL for years on end. Cya there
Sensitive much? I don't know any Endeavor pilots that think they are better than anyone else or that they are Delta. Sounds like you're just jealous of them and projecting your insecurities.
Quote: Cya at DAL
So then you're holding on to an unfounded resentment after making it to greener pastures. That makes it worse.
Quote: Aren't you PSA? Smd
SWING and a miss.
Quote: Cya at DAL
Did you get hired at DAL? No one at endeavor thinks we are Delta, in fact some of the senior captains here hate DL. I don’t know where you got the idea that our pilot group is toxic since we don’t share any bases. I haven’t seen a compass pilot in months. APC isn’t a good place to judge pilot groups
Quote: I am a rotor to wings candidate with a little over 1000 hours of total time. I am wanting to use a transition program and have narrowed my choices down to Trans States and Go Jet mainly do to their transition program benefits and domiciles as I will be commuting. Looking to get DEN or ORD. Looking to hear from current FO's, CPT's pros and cons to both. Also the talk of the TSH merger has me a little concerned. Any type of constructive info is appreciated.
Either one my friend, but you best be quick. Many regional will be facing hardship in the up coming years, the pipeline of pilots is drying up, which means regional will have to cut back, some may even need to file for bankruptcy. It's already starting with great lakes. The wholly own regional will be the most attractive and the ones to survive the longest.
Quote: Either one my friend, but you best be quick. Many regional will be facing hardship in the up coming years, the pipeline of pilots is drying up, which means regional will have to cut back, some may even need to file for bankruptcy. It's already starting with great lakes. The wholly own regional will be the most attractive and the ones to survive the longest.
I agree. I think you will see consolidation. Some may go out of business, some may merge. You will probably see WO's owned by the 3 legacies, then 2-3 mega-regionals.
Are G7 and TSA keeping the Rdu base? What about STL/ORD?
Quote: Are G7 and TSA keeping the Rdu base? What about STL/ORD?
G7 is not losing any bases. Got to love them rumors.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 5 of 7
Go to