Life From a Relatively New Hire at ATI

Subscribe
19  25  26  27  28  29  30 
Page 29 of 30
Go to
Quote: ???? yeah. NOT. I’m 100% qualified yet always get the TBNT email. Several friends of mine who are equally qualified also get the same generic TBNT email within 90 minutes of applying.
So do NOT claim you’re hiring “with no end in site.” You’re not. You’re hiring- but very selectively. Myself and others who are qualified are getting turned down. Yet someone who has had an accident and multiple failures gets an interview and job offer??? wtF?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Judging by your post history, sounds like ATI, Atlas, UPS, and the others have a perfect filter in place. The entitlement you’ve displayed while complaining about why you haven’t landed a job, as well as (for now the 3rd time) telling a company to “get over themselves”, will make you a lifer at Mesa.

With your attitude, I think the only hope you have for career progression would be applying at Swift or World Atlantic. Let that marinate, Sully.
Hahahaha, word.

He'll be back to unload on you and thus validate everything you've said in 3,2,1...
Quote: Hahahaha, word.

He'll be back to unload on you and thus validate everything you've said in 3,2,1...
Lol. Am waiting with baited breath!! 😂😂😂
Quote: Hahahaha, word.

Quote: Lol. Am waiting with baited breath!! 😂😂😂
In the meantime, let’s play the “MysteriousMrX Drinking Game”. Go back through his post history and take the directed number of shots:

1 shot every time he says “I’m 100% qualified”

2 shots every time he says “tho” or “It’s Mesa, not MESA”

3 shots every time he says “How long does it take to bid the 757/767”

First one to be hospitalized for alcohol poisoning wins.
Quote: In the meantime, let’s play the “MysteriousMrX Drinking Game”. Go back through his post history and take the directed number of shots:

1 shot every time he says “I’m 100% qualified”

2 shots every time he says “tho” or “It’s Mesa, not MESA”

3 shots every time he says “How long does it take to bid the 757/767”

First one to be hospitalized for alcohol poisoning wins.
Well dang it!!! I’m already into my second bottle on the overnight!! 😉😂
Quote: ???? yeah. NOT. I’m 100% qualified yet always get the TBNT email. Several friends of mine who are equally qualified also get the same generic TBNT email within 90 minutes of applying.
So do NOT claim you’re hiring “with no end in site.” You’re not. You’re hiring- but very selectively. Myself and others who are qualified are getting turned down. Yet someone who has had an accident and multiple failures gets an interview and job offer??? wtF?

As a LAMA I am ashamed of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/QUOTE]

This is a common theme with you. You are obviously not qualified by sheer definition of the term. Simple solution, do something to get qualified. If you cannot get hired in this environment.......
Any news on when the hiring window will reopen?
How is training for guys new to 121? I’ve only got time flying fighters and light attack...
It is open now.
Quote: How is training for guys new to 121? I’ve only got time flying fighters and light attack...
121 training for a military guy is less "firehose" than UPT, in my opinion, but still a lot of new stuff to cover.

The checklist, flows, crew coordination, and 121 specifics will be new but are learned quickly with hard work and a positive attitude.

Go in with an open mind, work with others, keep ego in check and you will do well.

Fighter guys also have to learn to "fly" a heavy, which normally does not take long.
19  25  26  27  28  29  30 
Page 29 of 30
Go to