Hot cabins

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 10
Go to
Quote: They had a commute to catch. Can’t blame em.
In other words, saying "FU" to the paying pax is just AOK if you "have a commute to catch."
Quote: In other words, saying "FU" to the paying pax is just AOK if you "have a commute to catch."

Don’t be dramatic.
Quote: Don’t be dramatic.
It's a bit dramatic but saying "can't blame the crew for cuttin n runnin, after all they got a commute to catch" was reflective of a rather self absorbed mindset that isn't cool.
Quote: Some allow it. Ours does
Yeah... and if they have a problem with it, they can take it out of my profit sharing.
Quote: It's a bit dramatic but saying "can't blame the crew for cuttin n runnin, after all they got a commute to catch" was reflective of a rather self absorbed mindset that isn't cool.
Are you a commuter?
Big whoop. It gets people motivated to get off the plane sooner.
I was clicked on this expecting a serious discourse on flight attendants complaining about their hot flashes.
Quote: Are you a commuter?
I'm a commuter and think the same about that action. The importance placed on staying around varies greatly airline to airline though.
At my (regional) airline captains get written up and face disciplinary action if they run the APU on the ground when ground air is available, even when the cabins are 90+. The only way I can get around it is walking my crew off the plane because it's unsafe to board.
Quote: Big whoop. It gets people motivated to get off the plane sooner.
There are other ways to get people off the plane quicker:

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...475115823.html
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 10
Go to