Class Drops

Subscribe
100  150  190  196  197  198  199  200  201  202  203  204  210 
Page 200 of 230
Go to
Quote: I understand the NEA is gone, but it's sad they can't find other uses for the planes and pilots in this HISTORIC high demand and low supply of air travel capacity. Even considering the troughs. Non-rev during the troughs in recent years has still not been fun.
Those e90s were required to be flown in order to satisfy provisions of the NEA with respect to growth in BOS and NYC. If that growth isn’t required, then the e90 at this point might be cost prohibitive enough that they can’t be flown profitably and need to be retired at a quicker rate.
Quote: Those e90s were required to be flown in order to satisfy provisions of the NEA with respect to growth in BOS and NYC. If that growth isn’t required, then the e90 at this point might be cost prohibitive enough that they can’t be flown profitably and need to be retired at a quicker rate.
I agree, and it helps us in other very important ways ...
Quote: Wont be overstaffed for long…we stop growth and movement the rats will be running to Delta faster than mgmt running away from LSC during a meltdown
You’re calling your fellow company pilots rats? So much for unity.
Quote: I agree, and it helps us in other very important ways ...

your mouth to God’s ears.
Quote: You’re calling your fellow company pilots rats? So much for unity.
🙄
rats jumping off a sinking ship?

ever heard of that little saying before.
Quote: You’re calling your fellow company pilots rats? So much for unity.
Calm down, it’s just an expression..
Don’t have any concrete info, but just a theory……

the 190’s will be completely done in 2024 (Vs public info that they will be done Q2 of 2025.
Meaning, the August system bid will eventually have everyone displaced out of the E190.
Quote: Don’t have any concrete info, but just a theory……

the 190’s will be completely done in 2024 (Vs public info that they will be done Q2 of 2025.
Meaning, the August system bid will eventually have everyone displaced out of the E190.
Thats putting a lot of faith in Airbus to deliver at an accelerated schedule for the 220s
Quote: Don’t have any concrete info, but just a theory……

Some rumors or Airbus increasing A220 deliveries next year to 2 a month. That would help put the E190s out to the retirement home sooner.
Quote: Some rumors or Airbus increasing A220 deliveries next year to 2 a month. That would help put the E190s out to the retirement home sooner.
Airbus I’m sure can deliver the planes…can Pratt deliver engines to make them move that aren’t going to destroy themselves is another question…

hell, we still have Neo paperweights sitting on the JFK ramp over that
100  150  190  196  197  198  199  200  201  202  203  204  210 
Page 200 of 230
Go to