[Breeze] Airways

Subscribe
37  87  127  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  147  187  237 
Page 137 of 486
Go to
Quote: Maybe the DOT/FAA will give Breeze some of Spirit's FLL gates for free to help them grow?
yeah idk, maybe? How is this relevant?
If the mean salary is less than 100 k it’s a regional , if it’s more it’s a major
Quote: If the mean salary is less than 100 k it’s a regional , if it’s more it’s a major
That’s not how any of this works.
Quote: If the mean salary is less than 100 k it’s a regional , if it’s more it’s a major
That isn't how any of this works...
Quote: my point exactly! It just public opinion what is considered “regional” or “commuter” if your old school.

but for my definition, like I said before, it’s in the name. Regional...you operate within the region.

example:

what makes an international airport international??? Hmm maybe you have international destinations.
You need to go see the Anegada international airport! The good news is that the customs guy is probably not there but you can by him a drink at the bar a few days later and clear in!
Quote: That’s not how any of this works.
Jinx.........
I was not aware of any Part 121 airlines that pay a salary.
Quote: my point exactly! It just public opinion what is considered “regional” or “commuter” if your old school.

but for my definition, like I said before, it’s in the name. Regional...you operate within the region.

example:

what makes an international airport international??? Hmm maybe you have international destinations.
Bad example, International Airport = customs is available. No international destinations required.
Quote: What region does Mesa fly in? I’ve seen them on both coasts. And international. What does that make Mesa? How about Alaska? They seem to be concentrated on the west coast. And JetBlue seems to be concentrated on the east coast. Breeze will be flying on all coasts and international in the not too distant future. They sell their own tickets. They have no capacity purchase agreements. They fly airplanes that have never flown at an express/regional carrier in the US. But, you still have some axe to grind with them. Finally someone with lower pay than you who you can throw jabs at since it’s finally not your airline at the bottom?
breeze sucks. Republic did it first. Santa Barbara overnights on the 190s for Frontier. Nassau, Bahamas the next trip. Regional.

example:

A customs port of entry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
37  87  127  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  147  187  237 
Page 137 of 486
Go to