[Breeze] Airways

Subscribe
61  111  151  157  158  159  160  161  162  163  164  165  171  211  261 
Page 161 of 486
Go to
Even with reduced thrust, performance is damn good. Is it a 757? No. It's a 737.
Now, it's uncomfortable as f*ck, can't deny that.
Sitting in coach on a 757 is just as bad as a 737. I’d rather be in a CRJ and I hate CRJs in the back
Quote: Sitting in coach on a 757 is just as bad as a 737. I’d rather be in a CRJ and I hate CRJs in the back
I meant the cockpit. After a 3h flight, I need another 3h stretching All my respect to Southwest pilots.
Quote: Don't forget part-time economists and airline execs. If the 757 was so great, it would have sold better, and would still be in production.
The 757 sold great. It was discontinued because newer airframes had big cost advantages. Delta once put out that the 737-800 operated at 30% less cost per seat. There were also no new generation engines available in that thrust range to re-engine it plus it requires wide body support equipment.
Quote: The 757 sold great. It was discontinued because newer airframes had big cost advantages. Delta once put out that the 737-800 operated at 30% less cost per seat. There were also no new generation engines available in that thrust range to re-engine it plus it requires wide body support equipment.
They stopped production because airlines stopped ordering it and every aircraft ordered was built, not because Boeing deemed it uncompetitive. Let’s not rewrite history.
Quote: The 757 sold great. It was discontinued because newer airframes had big cost advantages. Delta once put out that the 737-800 operated at 30% less cost per seat. There were also no new generation engines available in that thrust range to re-engine it plus it requires wide body support equipment.
A better way to say was, it would have continued to sell. It didn't, for many reasons.
Like saying to your spouse that you need a hummer to get groceries cuz you might need to shop during a zombie apocalypse one day
Quote: Like saying to your spouse that you need a hummer to get groceries cuz you might need to shop during a zombie apocalypse one day
For most of us, that essentially stopped after getting married anyway.

Wait, what?
Quote: For most of us, that essentially stopped after getting married anyway.

Wait, what?
That and everyone knows a Miata is a much better car for combat operations in an apocalypse scenario.
Quote: For most of us, that essentially stopped after getting married anyway.

Wait, what?

One word, govplanet
61  111  151  157  158  159  160  161  162  163  164  165  171  211  261 
Page 161 of 486
Go to