[Breeze] Airways

Subscribe
108  158  198  204  205  206  207  208  209  210  211  212  218  258  308 
Page 208 of 486
Go to
Certainly is ambitious! With up to 4,000 miles in range with the aux tank, that’s a lot of possible route combinations…. MSY to HNL was mentioned as a possibility in the article. Will be interesting to watch!
Is anyone actually doing ETOPS with the 220 yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Quote: Is there any recent talk of opening a base in the northeast? Thought I read they were thinking of upstate New York or Hartford but can’t find where I read that.

Anyone help on this?
Quote: So going to turn things on their head!! yeah, just like he was going to turn FA hiring on its head? Hey come live in my compound and get free online college! You know I started Jet Blue?

How many months of news articles and announcements were there prompting speculation of all the cool secondary airports he was going to start the airline flying from? Oh wait, Tampa to Charleston. It's like thinking Van Halen is going to get back together and open for The Foo Fighters and Humble Pie shows up, with Sammy Hagar.

I imagine the the are going to deploy the 220s like everyone else, flying from one airport to another.

Someone got the TBNT from the breezyboys
Quote: Anyone help on this?
there’s so many rumors floating around. PBI , BNA, SJC, SAN, SBA and the list goes on and on. I haven’t heard anything in the northeast yet though (most ppl want to avoid that part of the country). ORF is what you got.
Quote: there’s so many rumors floating around. PBI , BNA, SJC, SAN, SBA and the list goes on and on. I haven’t heard anything in the northeast yet though (most ppl want to avoid that part of the country). ORF is what you got.
I'll take SBA thank you.
Quote: Certainly is ambitious! With up to 4,000 miles in range with the aux tank, that’s a lot of possible route combinations…. MSY to HNL was mentioned as a possibility in the article. Will be interesting to watch!
that is simply too far on a single aisle plane. IMO
Quote: that is simply too far on a single aisle plane. IMO

Don’t matter unless you only fly first class or something. 2/3 aisles, still miserable.
Quote: that is simply too far on a single aisle plane. IMO
Of course you are entitled to your opinion. But if it is based off of the standard 737 or A320/21 layout then you would be mistaken with Breeze. Have you seen the proposed interior of the A220 for longer-haul routes:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thepoin...abin-tour/amp/

It’s not the typical single aisle layout - and that’s the point…
That is better than most but my problem is the dance one has to do to get around the geriatric who stands the whole flight with his/her junk pressed into your shoulder or face for 2/3 of the flight because there is no where to go. At least with twin aisle you can do loops or go a different route to get to your seat etc.
I'm not saying it wont work I'm saying 4000 miles that way is not for me.
108  158  198  204  205  206  207  208  209  210  211  212  218  258  308 
Page 208 of 486
Go to