[Breeze] Airways

Subscribe
188  238  278  284  285  286  287  288  289  290  291  292  298  338  388 
Page 288 of 486
Go to
Quote: So Tom Doxey, from United joins Breeze. Does anyone know how he was at United? Good or bad for Breeze?
Any situation that releases Neeleman from the day to day is a good thing. That way he can focus on strategy and not so much on the tactical.
Anybody hear about a announcement next week ?
Quote: Anybody hear about a announcement next week ?
Yes, we all heard about what’s to be announced next week.
Quote: Yes, we all heard about what’s to be announced next week.
What lots of new routes?
Seems they are really putting the gas to the hiring. Is anyone able to PM me, I've got some questions particularly about training and work rules and the current culture there.

If you are commuting what are the consequences if you don't get in to base? Say you've already tried your 2 flights and the 3rd you don't get on either? I'm familiar with 1-3 leg commutes from a past flying job, but in the depth of covid with empty planes, that was a lot different.

I haven't been able to find anything more detailed than "give it your best" which is typically what every company says.
Quote: What lots of new routes?
The merger with Avelo.
Gotta speed up the A220 deliveries….
Quote: The merger with Avelo.
We are actually being bought by a Chinese conglomerate, Mahon China. They will be contracting us to Waltzing Matilda. And we will have a flow through to the Q400. New base announcement, Garden City, Kansas!!
Bases
Regional captain really interested in Breeze here. Wondering if anyone has insight into timetable for west coast bases in either fleet…
Quote: Regional captain really interested in Breeze here. Wondering if anyone has insight into timetable for west coast bases in either fleet…
Maybe a west base will be announced Friday.
188  238  278  284  285  286  287  288  289  290  291  292  298  338  388 
Page 288 of 486
Go to