[Breeze] Airways

Subscribe
254  304  344  350  351  352  353  354  355  356  357  358  364  404  454 
Page 354 of 486
Go to
Quote: charter for DEC I was told is junior. That would be best the option for you. Unless things have changed.
Charter is senior, especially on the Captain side.
Quote: Charter is senior, especially on the Captain side.
I was told it was going junior and that a dec could hold It, but not as much block for those who want to fly more. I was told they expected it to be senior but it didn’t work out that way. Anyhow, really good job people at Breeze, you will enjoy it either way!
Why does Breeze keep adding more routes when they can’t fly the schedule they currently have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Quote: Why does Breeze keep adding more routes when they can’t fly the schedule they currently have?

the new routes start early next year. We have staffing availability to add routes right now. We will continuously see new routes added which will pinch staffing, then more pilots will come out of training to alleviate the pain, then more routes will be added. It’s going to continue that trend for a while, that’s growing pains

Our biggest challenge right now is seeing if the new scheduling managers actually make trips that are commutable for both the 220 and the 195
Quote: Why does Breeze keep adding more routes when they can’t fly the schedule they currently have?

https://thepointsguy.com/news/spirit-airlines-route-cuts/
Quote: https://thepointsguy.com/news/spirit-airlines-route-cuts/
What does this have to do with Breeze? If you read the article these are temporary cuts for the most part. I can't see LAX-MKE making us any money, it never did for AirTran or Frontier
Is it true your guy's planes are all steam guage/six pack? (at least I heard this for the a220, not sure about e190)
Quote: Is it true your guy's planes are all steam guage/six pack? (at least I heard this for the a220, not sure about e190)

Troll game needs work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Troll game needs work

Attitude needs work
[Breeze] Airways
Quote: Attitude needs work

??
So then you think the A220 and maybe the E190 has steam gauges then? That’s an actual question? Not buying it.

254  304  344  350  351  352  353  354  355  356  357  358  364  404  454 
Page 354 of 486
Go to