Wheels up QOL and money

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 6 of 7
Go to
Quote: Anyone know total time, ratings, etc on the last F/O’s hired?
I think the only people who know this would be the recruiter or people in the training department and I don’t believe they read this site. If you meet ATP mins (or at least are close to them) and have the written done, then apply. The worst that can happen is they say no thank you.
How is life on the road with Wheels up? Do you go to beach resorts or cool cities and have time to explore? Or are crews to burned out to go anywhere and just stay close to the hotel? hotel points?
Quote: How is life on the road with Wheels up? Do you go to beach resorts or cool cities and have time to explore? Or are crews to burned out to go anywhere and just stay close to the hotel? hotel points?
Points and airline miles? Yes. Time to explore, not a whole lot unless you make time. Lots of 10-12 hr overnights. Good news is you are off 6 days and that time is all yours.
Quote: How is life on the road with Wheels up? Do you go to beach resorts or cool cities and have time to explore? Or are crews to burned out to go anywhere and just stay close to the hotel? hotel points?
I’m not sure if someone has given you unrealistic expectations about being a pilot or not but cool cities, beach resorts, and plenty of time to explore is pretty rare. I have stayed at beach resorts, been to some cool cities, and explored some cool places at Gama but it is definitely an exception and not the norm.
Do you guys use the fusion or proline flight deck?
Quote: Do you guys use the fusion or proline flight deck?
Both platforms are used
Quote: Points and airline miles? Yes. Time to explore, not a whole lot unless you make time. Lots of 10-12 hr overnights. Good news is you are off 6 days and that time is all yours.

Does scheduling arrange airline travel and hotels or is that left to the crew?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Logistics arranges all hotels and travel.

Quote: Does scheduling arrange airline travel and hotels or is that left to the crew?

Wheels up QOL and money
Quote: Logistics arranges all hotels and travel.

That’s what I assumed. I’m a points junky, do they have preferred hotel groups/airlines? Fingers crossed for southwest/Marriott.

I’ve got a Skype interview coming up next week so thanks to all for the information provided in this thread, Seems like a good gig.

Quote: That’s what I assumed. I’m a points junky, do they have preferred hotel groups/airlines? Fingers crossed for southwest/Marriott.

I’ve got a Skype interview coming up next week so thanks to all for the information provided in this thread, Seems like a good gig.

Most hotels are Hilton and my airline travel is evenly distributed among all the major carriers, it just depends on where I’m being sent. I’ve never been sent a weird route to save a buck.
2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 6 of 7
Go to