Compass Updates 2: Revenge of the Sit

Subscribe
107  157  197  203  204  205  206  207  208  209  210  211  217  257  307 
Page 207 of 356
Go to
Quote: Did anyone else on reserve get assigned 9 days in a row?
yes. 4 at the end of this month and 4 at the start of next month, they emailed me asking me to break it up for them.... well, they asked for "options" and I gave them 1, according to crew planning, any flying I do on those days will be above guarantee because they screwed up.
Yep. Assigned many days in a row. I was going to let them move a day that hurts my QOL so I deferred it to the union. Thankfully they came through and it was worked out not hurting my QOL. I think it happened to a lot of people for May.
Quote: yes. 4 at the end of this month and 4 at the start of next month, they emailed me asking me to break it up for them.... well, they asked for "options" and I gave them 1, according to crew planning, any flying I do on those days will be above guarantee because they screwed up.
Sent you a pm
Anyone remember the email that came out February 2018 about the contract extension ect. and stated that a Remedy for IOCC violations (grievance no. CPZ-79-17 was sent to Javits... Yeah did anything ever happen to this or any changes in over a year?
Quote: Anyone remember the email that came out February 2018 about the contract extension ect. and stated that a Remedy for IOCC violations (grievance no. CPZ-79-17 was sent to Javits... Yeah did anything ever happen to this or any changes in over a year?
as far as I know the company wanted to pay pilots like 5 credit hours or something stupid that was clearly unacceptable, union was trying to look into options to get out of that extension and it sounds like they aren't going to be able to. this is what I heard... no resolution yet.
The grid is green by +5 the day I’m trying to drop but I’m getting an error saying capacity is below minimums. Trip trades hasn’t responded. Is this just the mystery that is IOCC? Does this stuff get approved usually? What am I missing here
Quote: The grid is green by +5 the day I’m trying to drop but I’m getting an error saying capacity is below minimums. Trip trades hasn’t responded. Is this just the mystery that is IOCC? Does this stuff get approved usually? What am I missing here
Oo, might need to grieve that.. Get a screen shot and file a ticket
Quote: The grid is green by +5 the day I’m trying to drop but I’m getting an error saying capacity is below minimums. Trip trades hasn’t responded. Is this just the mystery that is IOCC? Does this stuff get approved usually? What am I missing here
this seems to be the norm it gets denied by IOCC because it doesn't know whats what, then by the time trip trades gets around to looking at it 36-48 hours later the grid had changed and it gets denied. take screen shots and include them with you grievance.
Thanks, y'all. One more related question- if the grid is net 0, am I not able to swap that day for a different trip? I have a 4 day and the only day not green is day 2 but I'm trying to swap it for a 2 day that starts the day that is net 0. It's not like I'm adding a trip to open time that day - there's no change.
Quote: Thanks, y'all. One more related question- if the grid is net 0, am I not able to swap that day for a different trip? I have a 4 day and the only day not green is day 2 but I'm trying to swap it for a 2 day that starts the day that is net 0. It's not like I'm adding a trip to open time that day - there's no change.
not sure on that one I'm sure it will just come down to how scheduling is feeling at the time they open your email. my bust guess would be DENIED due to staffing!
107  157  197  203  204  205  206  207  208  209  210  211  217  257  307 
Page 207 of 356
Go to