Compass Updates 2: Revenge of the Sit

Subscribe
47  87  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  107  147  197 
Page 97 of 356
Go to
Nothing too interesting here. Just reaching out to others in class next week 10/25 date. Have you received travel info yet?

Cheers
Quote: Nothing too interesting here. Just reaching out to others in class next week 10/25 date. Have you received travel info yet?

Cheers
I recalled you have to get your own travel and hotel for day one orientation.
Quote: I recalled you have to get your own travel and hotel for day one orientation.
Not unless this was recently changed. Summer classmate here, had travel booked for me. They were pretty last minute though.
Quote: Not unless this was recently changed. Summer classmate here, had travel booked for me. They were pretty last minute though.
Mine was over 3 years old info. Good for you guys! Company came a long way.
Quote: Nothing too interesting here. Just reaching out to others in class next week 10/25 date. Have you received travel info yet?

Cheers
Not in this class but at the end of my training, they sent me my flight and hotel about 2 days before I left. You could always just email them. They are extremely busy.
If there’s waters in our hotel room and get charged to the room, does the company deduct from us or just take the hit?
Probably shouldn't resurrect this discussion
Remember the Compass FO who flew 200 lbs of pot to Bradford, PA? So he was sentenced... this month..

10 months to 4 yrs

Hope he gets his life turned around and keeps his family intact. I'm kinda surprised at the short sentence, but maybe it's because it's pot.. He should have just opened up an aviation-themed pot store in LA near the airport and called it GrassLandings.. either that, or gone to Envoy for a much better payout than 10K. CNN ran an article that you can now bring small amounts of the California Cush through security in your carry-on.. How that works I don't know. But it just puts all this in perspective a little and highlights the huge waste of a bright looking career cut short by greed..
Quote: an aviation-themed pot store in LA near the airport and called it GrassLandings...

Absolutely brilliant. When you move on, please come back to cpz forums often to keep us all laughing
Quote: Absolutely brilliant. When you move on, please come back to cpz forums often to keep us all laughing
Haha for sure. I admit I ripped off the name- there is a GrassLandings on APC somewhere out there. Seemed fitting
Quote: Remember the Compass FO who flew 200 lbs of pot to Bradford, PA? So he was sentenced... this month..

10 months to 4 yrs

Hope he gets his life turned around and keeps his family intact. I'm kinda surprised at the short sentence, but maybe it's because it's pot.. He should have just opened up an aviation-themed pot store in LA near the airport and called it GrassLandings.. either that, or gone to Envoy for a much better payout than 10K. CNN ran an article that you can now bring small amounts of the California Cush through security in your carry-on.. How that works I don't know. But it just puts all this in perspective a little and highlights the huge waste of a bright looking career cut short by greed..
Thanks for the love BobbyLee!!! (For the record, Im not the convict in question. Lol), but I sure do miss the crews! Compass folks were the best!
47  87  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  107  147  197 
Page 97 of 356
Go to