SILs defeated 19-0

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 9
Go to
Quote: Ed, would you like your SILs back? What are you willing to give up for that?
How about we negotiate with the company? We’ll allow the company to set the SIL’s at whatever they want in exchange for paying all reroutes at green slip pay?
Quote: How about we negotiate with the company? We’ll allow the company to set the SIL’s at whatever they want in exchange for paying all reroutes at green slip pay?
i think you fail to realize the union TRIED to negotiate with the company (and all they asked for was to allow vacation move ups and take RCC input before posting SILs) on SILs and the company told them to pound sand....so they killed the SILs.
Quote: Ed, would you like your SILs back? What are you willing to give up for that?
The SIL program we proposed does not save the company any money. I doubt that will give anything up for that.
The vote however was correct as the company was in violation of the contract.
Quote: They just boosted the dividend. It's clearly time to wind the clock. Money is falling out of the ceilings on Virginia Avenue.
Ah, wind the clock? That’s a great plan heading into negotiations! Good Lord......
Quote: The SIL program we proposed does not save the company any money. I doubt that will give anything up for that.
The vote however was correct as the company was in violation of the contract.
Can you explain how SILs don’t save the company money?
Quote: How about we negotiate with the company? We’ll allow the company to set the SIL’s at whatever they want in exchange for paying all reroutes at green slip pay?
Thanks, but that question was for the other Ed.
Quote: Can you explain how SILs don’t save the company money?
Are proposal as I understand it was 55 hour SIL’s and allow winter vacations to be moved to summer. You increase your winter staffing which costs money and SIL’s lead to a increase in GS’s. It only takes a couple of greenslips to wipe out a 17 to 20 hour cost savings per SIL pilot.
Quote: Are proposal as I understand it was 55 hour SIL’s and allow winter vacations to be moved to summer. You increase your winter staffing which costs money and SIL’s lead to a increase in GS’s. It only takes a couple of greenslips to wipe out a 17 to 20 hour cost savings per SIL pilot.
I’m not so sure there will be in increase in Green Slips. Have you see the reserve levels on the 88A lately? Or any other category where they offered SILs?
Quote: I’m not so sure there will be in increase in Green Slips. Have you see the reserve levels on the 88A lately? Or any other category where they offered SILs?
Pulled ATLM88A coverage up for today. 3 GS’s so far and the day is not over.
Quote: Pulled ATLM88A coverage up for today. 3 GS’s so far and the day is not over.
And how many of those are attributed to the SILs from July? Not a direct correlation by any stretch. BTW, There have been less than 10 green slips in a 790 person category all month.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 9
Go to