Republic orders 100 E175s

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 27
Go to
Quote: If it doesn't print, does your atis and pdc just stay on a screen somewhere?
Yea the MCDU
Quote: Yes they do
It seems like an expensive modification to the airplane to get a power port added is kinda redundant then....
Quote: It seems like an expensive modification to the airplane to get a power port added is kinda redundant then....
Yeah there’s really no reason. And I think leaving your iPad plugged in constantly like some would do is bad for your battery.
I interviewed the other day. The recruiter stated that they want to posture themselves for 100 NH’s per month. Not sure what they’re at right now, but might this have anything to do with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I interviewed the other day. The recruiter stated that they want to posture themselves for 100 NH’s per month. Not sure what they’re at right now, but might this have anything to do with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Probably. We’ve already seen the seniority list grow in the past few months for the first time in over 2 years. We’re up about 80-100 people from where we hovered for a while.

Some of these planes may be replacements but a do think a number of them will be additional frames.
Quote: Probably. We’ve already seen the seniority list grow in the past few months for the first time in over 2 years. We’re up about 80-100 people from where we hovered for a while.

Some of these planes may be replacements but a do think a number of them will be additional frames.

In Bedford’s email he didn’t mention replacements for any of our current fleet. FWIW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Quote: In Bedford’s email he didn’t mention replacements for any of our current fleet. FWIW

There's a lot of details that he didn't mention in the announcement. That could be good or bad depending on what details are in question. A lot of good stuff has happened in the 5 months I've been around here, but we shall see what happens.
Quote: In Bedford’s email he didn’t mention replacements for any of our current fleet. FWIW

Even our oldest have a few years left on them at least. I just remember some line in that 2018 company plan that mentions something like rejuvenating our fleet.
Are all the 170s DCI? Maybe the ones that aren't will move over to DCI to replace ASA 700s winding down, and 175s will backfill.
Or Gojets is going TU and some of these will replace their 700s. Or Mesa is losing their United flying in those 700s and replacing them with E175s. Seems common theme here is Delta and United want to convert 700s into Ejets
It’s hard to wrap my mind around the 100 additional frames and an option for another 100 when every mainline carrier is all scoped our. Only thing I can see happening is if we regional carriers replace CRJs for the Ejet
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 27
Go to