Kalitta Air (K4) Information

Subscribe
54  104  144  150  151  152  153  154  155  156  157  158  164  204  254 
Page 154 of 435
Go to
Quote: Question about jumpseating, I’ve sent the required form and documents and received the letter authorizing the jumpseat. Now what are my chances of getting bumped ? How many jumpseat /bunks on the 744? Anything else to know before hand ? I’m going on Anc-hkg.
What day are you trying to JS?
Quote: Hi everyone,
Question about jumpseating, I’ve sent the required form and documents and received the letter authorizing the jumpseat. Now what are my chances of getting bumped ? How many jumpseat /bunks on the 744? Anything else to know before hand ? I’m going on Anc-hkg.

Thank you very much.
It’s just depends. On the freighter there’s 6 seats in the back, and the FME will have dibs on one. On the BCF there’s 8 seats. I wouldn’t count on getting a bunk, but there’s 4 on most freighters and all BCFs.

We’ve been dragging a lot of crew members around the world lately, so no telling if it’s going to be full or not. Just ask ops the day prior
Thanks for the info, I’ll keep myself some backup plans. Looking at may 13 utc anc-hkg.
Quote: Thanks for the info, I’ll keep myself some backup plans. Looking at may 13 utc anc-hkg.

You're on a BCF, so there will be plenty of seating. As it stands you are the 6th person on board, so if that holds there will be an open bunk you could use. Just clear it with the captain first. If you haven't jumpseated cargo out of ANC before make sure you understand how to get to the airplane.

Enjoy Hong Kong.
Atlas is pretty good too. You use id90 travel or some website to list. HK is the best city in the world in my humble opinion. Wear your uniform when u land.
Does anyone know if HR has sent out all of their phone calls with offers for the May 9th interview group?

I suspect I already know the answer, but I'd like to be sure before I lose all hope.
Thanks for the help everyone !
Do you guys ever have any OT offered on the 767 out of CVG?
Quote: Do you guys ever have any OT offered on the 767 out of CVG?
It was mentioned before that there is sometimes. OT on the 744 on the FO side has dried up.
Quote: It was mentioned before that there is sometimes. OT on the 744 on the FO side has dried up.
Oh ok gotcha. I was just curious. Usually I am not one to pick up a lot of OT where I'm at but it's because I commute. If sometimes there were some easy out and backs in CVG on the 767 I wouldn't mind that occasionally. Just curious though! Thanks
54  104  144  150  151  152  153  154  155  156  157  158  164  204  254 
Page 154 of 435
Go to