Kalitta Air (K4) Information

Subscribe
88  138  178  184  185  186  187  188  189  190  191  192  198  238  288 
Page 188 of 435
Go to
Quote: Hey guys so I just passed the minimum requirements and I'm very interested in Kallita but in the event I was offered a class I'm not available to start until the end of January or early February 2020. Should I go ahead and apply now or wait a couple months? Thanks
Now. If you’re lucky enough to get an interview and offered the job, early next year may be the earliest class you can get anyway.
Awesome Thanks!
Quote: Hey guys so I just passed the minimum requirements and I'm very interested in Kallita but in the event I was offered a class I'm not available to start until the end of January or early February 2020. Should I go ahead and apply now or wait a couple months? Thanks
Apply now, it will take a while if you are selected, and if you are selected, that very well may be during the Christmas rush where everyone is out flying.
Quote: Seriously, at the regionals, it was, "my last flight canceled, I now have to find a hotel room along with everyone else", to "Damn it, I didn't get the first class upgrade on my paid commute into work, and I am also sitting in Nagoya, Japan for a few days instead of flying! Arghhh!!!"
Yeah, the “problems” here are 1%er problems. “What??? I’m at the Mira and not the Shangri-La???? This place sucks.”
Quote: Yeah, the “problems” here are 1%er problems. “What??? I’m at the Mira and not the Shangri-La???? This place sucks.”
Stop lying bro, this place sucks, there's going to be a mass exodus and a revolt...just ask some of the constant complainers.

This place isn't UPS, Fedex, or Delta. However there are people here trying to make this a career destination for not only people with 15 years or less of their career, but for younger guys too. We hope that this next contract can get us closer to those goals.
Quote: Apply now, it will take a while if you are selected, and if you are selected, that very well may be during the Christmas rush where everyone is out flying.
Do you think classes might stop during rush?
Quote: Do you think classes might stop during rush?
According to the seniority list. There wasn't anyone hired in November the last two years.
According to the latest official communique, HR is no longer involved in screening resumes. It is now all done through the chief pilots office. If you’ve applied and haven’t heard anything, update your resume and your recommendation by sending it to [email protected] .
Quote: Do you think classes might stop during rush?
We and almost every other ACMI carrier do not train in December. We hardly even do any recurrent during that month. All the instructors and managment pilots head out to fly the line. There could be a new hire ground school as the people that teach that are not pilots and most is now done on CBT but even that is kind of rare. If you're not in the door by early November you are probably looking at a start sometime in 2020.
Good to know, thanks. Hoping to interview in September
88  138  178  184  185  186  187  188  189  190  191  192  198  238  288 
Page 188 of 435
Go to