Kalitta Air (K4) Information

Subscribe
111  161  201  207  208  209  210  211  212  213  214  215  221  261  311 
Page 211 of 435
Go to
Quote: Things are in flux at the moment. We are down to an interim CP and interim director of training. I don’t think interviews are the priority until things settle down a little.
That actually makes a lot of sense..thank you!

Quote: I def wouldn't look at it as a nut kicking unless you had to rescind a two weeks notice, looks they had a shot at getting some current and qualified guys in on the 777. With that being said there are other opportunities on the table for K4 that were being hamstrung due to the 777 manning, so I think this may be better for those that are awaiting entry as the biz opportunities on the other fleets that weren't attainable until the 4th qtr can now be more realistically looked at. Kalitta gets thousands of resumes and having a positive attitude about a changing situation will play n your favor. Just an opinion.
I appreciate what you are saying and thank you for your input. Yet I think judging my "attitude" based on one post is a bit much don't you think? You don't know me nor I you. Getting the interview cancelled for anyone in the 10/9 group sucked, period. Are we supposed to be happy we missed the last full new-hire 2019 class?

I'm thrilled to have even been called at all by K4 and am very hopeful I'll interview in 2020 with the rest of the 10/9 club. If the decision to cancel the interviews was the best thing for Kalitta then it is what it is. While I bare no malice towards the company I've always wanted to work for that doesn't make it sting any less ya know. I hope everyone hangs in there for the re-schedule, I certainly will.

Being disappointed is normal human nature and if you were in the same boat you'd probably think it sucks too. Has nothing to do with one's "attitude."
Quote: That actually makes a lot of sense..thank you!

I appreciate what you are saying and thank you for your input. Yet I think judging my "attitude" based on one post is a bit much don't you think? You don't know me nor I you. Getting the interview cancelled for anyone in the 10/9 group sucked, period. Are we supposed to be happy we missed the last full new-hire 2019 class?

I'm thrilled to have even been called at all by K4 and am very hopeful I'll interview in 2020 with the rest of the 10/9 club. If the decision to cancel the interviews was the best thing for Kalitta then it is what it is. While I bare no malice towards the company I've always wanted to work for that doesn't make it sting any less ya know. I hope everyone hangs in there for the re-schedule, I certainly will.

Being disappointed is normal human nature and if you were in the same boat you'd probably think it sucks too. Has nothing to do with one's "attitude."
I don't think he was knocking your attitude, no need to jump on the defense... Was more of an observation of being able to showcase a positive attitude in an unexpected unpleasant change to the plan... Because if you can't adjust to changes in the plan this isn't the plane for anyone to be it will drive you mad
Quote: I don't think he was knocking your attitude, no need to jump on the defense... Was more of an observation of being able to showcase a positive attitude in an unexpected unpleasant change to the plan... Because if you can't adjust to changes in the plan this isn't the plane for anyone to be it will drive you mad
Spoken like a true supplemental cargo pilot!! KUDOS
So a person’s correct response to a cancelled interview is... happiness? Apathy? Heck, if a person wasn’t disappointed I would wonder if they are a good fit.
Quote: Question for you guys... Got an email about WOTC questionnaire.. Does that mean I'm in the running or something, should I expect more to follow?
Got the same email. Had the same question

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Quote: Things are in flux at the moment. We are down to an interim CP and interim director of training. I don’t think interviews are the priority until things settle down a little.
Not related to pilot hiring, but director of mx is out too
Quote: Not related to pilot hiring, but director of mx is out too
What happened over at K4?
Quote: What happened over at K4?
CP was promoted to director of ops. Director of Training left for another company. Can’t say what happened on the mx side.

Basically we need to reorganize to grow, so that’s what’s happening.
Quote: What happened over at K4?
What Locke wrote. I think the changes are good and necessary for growth. The CP promoted to DO is pretty much universally respected. The little interaction I had with him he was a pilot’s CP.
Quote: So a person’s correct response to a cancelled interview is... happiness? Apathy? Heck, if a person wasn’t disappointed I would wonder if they are a good fit.
I don’t think anybody is suggesting that we would not all have those feelings. The problem starts when you try to convey emotion on an unemotional platform such as this. It doesn’t come across the same to all people.
111  161  201  207  208  209  210  211  212  213  214  215  221  261  311 
Page 211 of 435
Go to