Kalitta Air (K4) Information

Subscribe
239  289  329  335  336  337  338  339  340  341  342  343  349  389 
Page 339 of 435
Go to
Fleet
Any word on additional aircraft joining the fleet?
Quote: Any word on additional aircraft joining the fleet?
Just the 2 777's coming by February
Quote: Just the 2 777's coming by February
With the impending world wide fire sale on Boeing wide bodies.....I’d love to hear some news. Been pretty quiet on that front.
Quote: With the impending world wide fire sale on Boeing wide bodies.....I’d love to hear some news. Been pretty quiet on that front.
I’m sure something will happen, but Connie holds his cards pretty close to his chest. We won’t know about it until it’s time to go pick them up.
Quote: I’m sure something will happen, but Connie holds his cards pretty close to his chest. We won’t know about it until it’s time to go pick them up.
Was talking to some operations people recently. K4 has sold all of their lift for the next year already. With the transitions between fleet types company is short on all 3 but will fill vacancies on the 777. They are going to have to hire into the 767 and 747 fleets. Peak is coming up fast and that will play into the ability to have a new hire class in 2020. On the 767 sim time could still be an issue. This is just a rumor from a retired guy but the conversation seemed logical to me. Maintenance has their hands full right now so I would not expect to see additional 400’s. There is still that pesky rumor about some 800’s :-)
People who recently interviewed or people in the know.....any word on a potential future class date?
I’ve been swimming since receiving my CJO in March. Been on pins and needles for months now haha. Hopefully that’ll be the one.
Quote: People who recently interviewed or people in the know.....any word on a potential future class date?
I’ve been swimming since receiving my CJO in March. Been on pins and needles for months now haha. Hopefully that’ll be the one.
We're hiring, so I would imagine class dates would be soon after.
Quote: People who recently interviewed or people in the know.....any word on a potential future class date?
A friend of mine was hired and offered a class date on the same day recently. I would call. When I was hired years ago they actually had my email address wrong and I nearly missed out on a class. I am not suggesting this for everyone but if they offered you a job and then you never heard what have you got to lose?
Quote: A friend of mine was hired and offered a class date on the same day recently. I would call. When I was hired years ago they actually had my email address wrong and I nearly missed out on a class. I am not suggesting this for everyone but if they offered you a job and then you never heard what have you got to lose?
Which aircraft is your friend got assigned to?
Hi guys, does anyone know if there is a compass test on the interview still? Friend has an interview next week so just looking for an update. Thanks
239  289  329  335  336  337  338  339  340  341  342  343  349  389 
Page 339 of 435
Go to