Kalitta Air (K4) Information

Subscribe
35  75  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  95  135  185 
Page 85 of 435
Go to
Quote: Does anyone know what if anything came from the above incident? Was a B767 in DHL livery, Connie callsign.
Waited almost a year to ask this?
ETOPS applies to all two engine planes and PAX 3 and 4 engine planes. See 121.161 and AC 120-42B.
Quote: Unfortunate is the first thing that goes through my mind also when people don’t fail out of training.

Okay... Maybe that didn't come out exactly like I meant it. Having been through a couple of Flight Safety/Boeing and PanAm initial training programs, my opinion is that they are pretty light on content. And, because they are customer driven, they will pretty much pass anyone. After all, that is what they are being paid for. And, the anyone they pass will still make it through in the prescribed course time even though they are definitely behind the power curve. Just the economic reality of contract training.

I do think that it is unfortunate that those folks who need a little extra time are not afforded it and pushed through the system. It doesn't serve them, or their fellow pilots, well.

Skyguy...
Congrats JR Todd and Kalitta Air on their 2018 NHRA Funny Car Championship!
Latest from A.L. in scheduling is that she wants 767 crews to call upon arrival in CVG. �� yeah right, I’m going to the hotel...

R1 status = eating a pizza in my boxers at the Holiday Inn.
Quote: R1 status = eating a pizza in my boxers at the Holiday Inn.
Or R2 or 1/7 or any day on the road
With the 767 schedule, even going down to two flights per day nothing has changed for the better. Now since you’re required to call, they’ll just require you to pick up a third leg or sit and the airport. Does this help with fatigue? Not really.
Hello guys, would some one who has interviewed recently care to explain what the process was like and what all it entails? Also if there are any study materials that might be helpful?
Quote: With the 767 schedule, even going down to two flights per day nothing has changed for the better. Now since you’re required to call, they’ll just require you to pick up a third leg or sit and the airport. Does this help with fatigue? Not really.
And did you fully understand the email sent to the group? I bet that is a big fat "NO". All some of you do is complain, never satisfied. I am sure pro-standards knows you well.
What are the rumors about the 777? How many are expected to be flying?
35  75  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  95  135  185 
Page 85 of 435
Go to