ABX Upgrade Times

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8  9  10 
Page 8 of 10
Go to
B707 FAJ thx!

When you break out cba down like that it compares much better to K4, Omni...

Sad, everyone on here bashes ATI. Our pilot retention says it all though. Granted we’ve recently had some senior captains leave but its a very rare event.
Quote: B707 FAJ thx!

Sad, everyone on here bashes ATI. Our pilot retention says it all though. Granted we’ve recently had some senior captains leave but its a very rare event.
Only one senior Captain left and got hired at FedEx- the others retired.
Quote: Thanks. That's a great breakdown. Seems like the ATI guys are the only ones here trying to educate. Telling.
What does any of this have to do with ABX upgrade times..
Quote: What does any of this have to do with ABX upgrade times..
Absolutely nothing. But you already knew that since you've been actively apart of the abx vs ati discussion in this and other threads.
Quote: Absolutely nothing. But you already knew that since you've been actively apart of the abx vs ati discussion in this and other threads.
Thank you.....now maybe it can get back on topic
Quote: B707 FAJ thx!

As far as retention goes...you probably don't have a actual figure on how many are trying. Also stamped with ATI on the resume is a real turd in the punch bowl...as far as hoping for an interview elsewhere. I can't imagine anyone in hiring saying "oh boy its ATI get em in quick"
ABX Upgrade Times
ABX just put out a bid for captain upgrade... with only one captain slot available... business is booming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Quote: ABX just put out a bid for captain upgrade... with only one captain slot available... business is booming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They will probably have to hire extra office staff for all the applications that will flood in now.
Quote: They will probably have to hire extra office staff for all the applications that will flood in now.
I heard somebody say that the last recruiting ad they saw came from a recruiting company, so they may already have taken care of that.
Quote: ABX just put out a bid for captain upgrade... with only one captain slot available... business is booming!
Head of the class!
4  5  6  7  8  9  10 
Page 8 of 10
Go to