ExpressJet or CommutAir?

Subscribe
3  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 13 of 13
Go to
So... another regional replacing ExpressJet 50 seat flying. Hmmm... where have I heard this song and dance before?
Note that yesterday, 1/5, the company issued a response to not providing the pilot group with any information regarding the advancements of the pilots who were awarded ORD 200 CA. Just a few weeks ago they awarded almost 60 people CA slots in ORD on the 200. Just yesterday the company stated "due to high FO attrition and slow deliveries of 200s, these upgrades will be delayed until at least June. I feel that this may have something to do with the news of the G7 50 seaters.
Quote: Brand new!
https://www.aerotime.aero/aerotime.t...aunches-crj550
I wouldn’t be surprised if you get the old QX birds that are in Tucson.
Quote: I wouldn’t be surprised if you get the old QX birds that are in Tucson.
After they are completely refurbished they will be much better then your old 145’s and tiny fleet of 175’s that only the most senior pilots will see
Quote: Brand new!
https://www.aerotime.aero/aerotime.t...aunches-crj550
I'd like to think that but why in the world would Bombardier go back into production on the 700 fuselage when there are so many of them out there, for united, that have lots of useable life left?

Also, where in the article does it definitively say these are brand new production?
Quote: I'd like to think that but why in the world would Bombardier go back into production on the 700 fuselage when there are so many of them out there, for united, that have lots of useable life left?

Also, where in the article does it definitively say these are brand new production?
The company call at G7 said that they’re refurbishing our 700s and that the additional are coming from another carrier. Also. I’m literally in the process of leaving G7 right now even with this new development. Putting lipstick on the hog doesn’t change the fact that it’s still a pig
3  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 13 of 13
Go to