Page 7 of 17
Go to
Quote: Sorry for my ignorance what is LCA
Legacy Candidate Airman
Quote: Sorry for my ignorance what is LCA
Line Check Airman
Quote: Legacy Candidate Airman
I stand corrected 😂
I know there's lots of apps and CJOs, anyone willing to share?
Sure I’ll share.

I have a new opportunity I’m wrapping the details up with. Don’t worry though, should have good news in just a few weeks. Im optimistic as ever at this time, hang in there!
Quote: Sure I’ll share.

I have a new opportunity I’m wrapping the details up with. Don’t worry though, should have good news in just a few weeks. Im optimistic as ever at this time, hang in there!

THAT is sharing?

You are as bad as management...
So I have this friend, who panicked and sent apps out everywhere when we got the memo.

He wants to keep his cards close but let’s just say he’s nothing special and was surprised how many offers he got.

It’s certainly a pilot’s market and I think some of these LCC/ULCCs have smaller pilot applicant pools than y’all may think.

I think he’ll be leaving no matter what happens with UA, as otherwise he will have burned the bridge with too many companies if he says no to all of them.
Quote: So I have this friend, who panicked and sent apps out everywhere when we got the memo.

He wants to keep his cards close but let’s just say he’s nothing special and was surprised how many offers he got.

It’s certainly a pilot’s market and I think some of these LCC/ULCCs have smaller pilot applicant pools than y’all may think.

I think he’ll be leaving no matter what happens with UA, as otherwise he will have burned the bridge with too many companies if he says no to all of them.
Your friend is a straight up G
Quote: So I have this friend, who panicked and sent apps out everywhere when we got the memo.

Your friend is to be congratulated. I’m getting nothing but regional bites.
Quote: Your friend is to be congratulated. I’m getting nothing but regional bites.
You’re not alone.
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 
Page 7 of 17
Go to