10/18 class.

4 175’s any base. 9 145’s DFW or ORD.
Quote: 10/18 class.

4 175’s any base. 9 145’s DFW or ORD.
now that's what you call a spicy drop

imagine the hearts of those cadets sinking
Quote: now that's what you call a spicy drop

13 new hires is also less than third of attrition this month.
Quote: now that's what you call a spicy drop

5 day trips usually 1st or last day of your sequence (long days if you're commuting), going all the way to term E w broken escalators, no cell service, etc.. welcome to the Voy
Quote: Do flight benefits also begin on the orientation date?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
planning on a trip
Quote: Do flight benefits also begin on the orientation date?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It took a week for me (and my class) to access the travel planner as we kept getting an error.
Interview
I have a scheduled interview in the coming weeks. Any tips or things I should be prepared for ? Also how often are they running new hire classes right now ? I wouldn’t be able to start until January.
Quote: I have a scheduled interview in the coming weeks. Any tips or things I should be prepared for ? Also how often are they running new hire classes right now ? I wouldn’t be able to start until January.
https://www.aviationinterviews.com/

Is worth every penny.

They run classes every two weeks but this week had an unusual lull due to capacity constraints with existing pilots upgrading.

They have been conducting Orientation classes, a one day affair where you are put on payroll but don't actually bid on aircraft nor start training.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Put on payroll meaning their monthly guarantee starts on that day or just collecting onboarding docs like bank info, medical etc.
Quote: Put on payroll meaning their monthly guarantee starts on that day or just collecting onboarding docs like bank info, medical etc.
$$$$$$$$$

They don't wanna lose them to republic or SKYW or any of the other thirsty ass regionals.
80  130  170  176  177  178  179  180  181  182  183  184  190  230 
Page 180 of 245
Go to