Class Drop List

Subscribe
19  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  39  79  129 
Page 29 of 245
Go to
Quote: I bet it's 2 100% 175 and 1 mixed fleet class. I doubt there will be any CRJ slots apart from OCC.
CRJ FO slots, like all the great things in life, happen unexpectedly.
Quote: I had three on probation and I’m still here. No letter or counsel.
Well, I assumed at the time and still now believe it was mostly a scare tactic. That doesn't mean they aren't advocating a nasty and unrealistic approach to employee sick calls from the very top.
Quote: CRJ FO slots, like all the great things in life, happen unexpectedly.
Like all great things, such as a serious heart attack, or a stroke...
Quote: Like all great things, such as a serious heart attack, or a stroke...
Haters gonna hate
I'll say this for the CRJ, the guys on it are genuinely proud of their jet, unlike the 175 guys who insecurely badmouth the plane to try to make their job sound harder or 145 guys who know what they fly is a POS.
Quote: I'll say this for the CRJ, the guys on it are genuinely proud of their jet, unlike the 175 guys who insecurely badmouth the plane to try to make their job sound harder or 145 guys who know what they fly is a POS.
And together we will be laughing 4.5-9 years from now when we're flying real sized planes, right?
Quote: And together we will be laughing 4.5-9 years from now when we're flying real sized planes, right?
[citation needed]
Quote: And together we will be laughing 4.5-9 years from now when we're flying real sized planes, right?
Yeah man. Its all about chasing those real sized plane jobs.
Quote: I'll say this for the CRJ, the guys on it are genuinely proud of their jet, unlike the 175 guys who insecurely badmouth the plane to try to make their job sound harder or 145 guys who know what they fly is a POS.
I haven’t flown with anyone that insecurely badmouths the E75. In fact most genuinely enjoy flying it. Sure it won’t do .80 all the way to cruise like the crj but what does except maybe the 757. Anyway, a plane is a plane at the end of the day. CRJ just is a tough one to be on at this airline right now is all.
Quote: There was when I came through the CPO after my first sick call years ago. I don't save stuff like that but it existed. Denise handed it to me. I believe Eric was chief at the time.

If it's shifted then it's shifted, but going off what I was told I wouldn't go tempting fate with more than 3 sick calls.
Eric was a special cpo, even by ord standards
19  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  39  79  129 
Page 29 of 245
Go to