ABX Interview - Is it worth it?

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16 
Page 6 of 21
Go to
Quote: You are right. I guess we will have to wait and see.
Abx interview lol do let yourself feel like you have to stoop that low! Regional captain pay is better than abx fo pay!

Chime in management or someone for some unknown reason trying to sugar coat the job!

Do other airlines have to resort to message boards to try and keep or attract pilots?
A buddy of mine interviewed two weeks ago and he said he was told that if they invite you to a sim evaluation, you pretty much have the job. My question is that there are companies who still require a sim ride?
Quote: A buddy of mine interviewed two weeks ago and he said he was told that if they invite you to a sim evaluation, you pretty much have the job. My question is that there are companies who still require a sim ride?
It's true that they won't invite you to the sim eval if they didn't like you in the interview. But given recent experience, I'm not sure it's as useful or predictive as they thought it was. Alaska Airlines may or may not still do the sim eval. A couple of years ago, they were still requiring it for anyone who interviewed with less than 6,000 total time.
Quote: A buddy of mine interviewed two weeks ago and he said he was told that if they invite you to a sim evaluation, you pretty much have the job. My question is that there are companies who still require a sim ride?
UPS still requires a sim ride.
Quote: UPS still requires a sim ride.
I heard that
Yes there are and it’s probably a good thing. I hope K4 starts using their sim again for interviews. They always used to in the past but they’re so busy hiring and training they can’t give up the time.
Quote: Yes there are and it’s probably a good thing. I hope K4 starts using their sim again for interviews. They always used to in the past but they’re so busy hiring and training they can’t give up the time.
Are we still taking about ABX? Yes dim ride on interviews.
Quote: Are we still taking about ABX? Yes dim ride on interviews.
Just like Atlas.... you must be pretty "dim" to be there interviewing in the first place.
Quote: Just like Atlas.... you must be pretty "dim" to be there interviewing in the first place.
Exactly!!!!
Both Atlas and ABX are great opportunities for interview practice.

Rarely are people hired at true career destinations without having blown a few interviews before they get their dream job.

Interviews are tricky and you definitely should be out there practicing on less worthy jobs. Like Atlas and ABX.

I hope everyone aces their FDX, UPS or Legacy interview.
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16 
Page 6 of 21
Go to