Management upset at bleeding??

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 11
Go to
Ohhhhh. I haven't heard anything about that.

So what's the latest predictions for the next 10 or so weeks (until the end of January)? Nothing happens and we go back to section 6?
Quote: Ohhhhh. I haven't heard anything about that.

So what's the latest predictions for the next 10 or so weeks (until the end of January)? Nothing happens and we go back to section 6?
I predict that Xjet will be awarded at least 20 UAX Ejets in January as soon as the seasonal flying is over.
Quote: I predict that Xjet will be awarded at least 20 UAX Ejets in January as soon as the seasonal flying is over.
I concur. Probably 4:1 odds is my thought.
A purchase is maybe 50/50. The AAL flying is canceling early, first part of January. That may be a good thing.
Quote: I concur. Probably 4:1 odds is my thought.
A purchase is maybe 50/50. The AAL flying is canceling early, first part of January. That may be a good thing.
Did anyone ever figure out who the instructors were that started preparing to teach the Ejet and where that training was going to take place?
Quote: I've seen enough "...rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, ****-kickers and Methodists..." get hired at majors that I try not to disparage those left behind. We even had Captain FOQA get hired by SWA. That was a sad day. You could always pimp FO's who had flown with him on what would be in AQP that year as the events were usually based upon something idiotic he did in an airplane. Like the LGA ILS 22 circle 13.
Thanks for the chuckle Heddy! ......That's Hedley!!!
Quote: Did anyone ever figure out who the instructors were that started preparing to teach the Ejet and where that training was going to take place?
Yes. And yes. That part of the equation is actually happening.
Quote: Yes. And yes. That part of the equation is actually happening.
That is why I think 20 Ejets will appear. SGU can make 20 Ejets happen with the flick of a reassignment agreement from SKW to XJT, even if the latest Ejets are not awarded to XJT by UAL. SGU has to do something to keep XJT from imploding.
Quote: That is why I think 20 Ejets will appear. SGU can make 20 Ejets happen with the flick of a reassignment agreement from SKW to XJT, even if the latest Ejets are not awarded to XJT by UAL. SGU has to do something to keep XJT from imploding.

Yep, I'm sure you have all the "inside" information as to what Skywest can do with the 175's. By the way, its 25 not 20!
Quote: Yep, I'm sure you have all the "inside" information as to what Skywest can do with the 175's. By the way, its 25 not 20!
The latest bid is for 25 - XJet’s TA is only for 20. SGU can transfer 20 Ejets to XJT from SKW without batting an eye given SKW struggles to staff ORD and SKW has so many Ejets on the way. And, that would meet the terms of your TA.

How do you think SGU drained Xjet of DTW, ATL, and DFW bases? The CPAs were up and SGU simply transferred the XJT flying to SKW. With XJT hemorraging, SGU had to do something to shore up XJT.
The planes won't be coming from SKW. Also, it looks like they will be split between ORD and IAH.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 11
Go to