Pilot good-will.

Subscribe
4  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18 
Page 14 of 19
Go to
Quote: I think the best point you made POG is your last. Much like FDP extensions and dependability reports jetblue hopes to scare you into doing something. Most pilots are accepting extensions or coming to work I’ll to avoid any blow back. While all three issues are separate and independent I don’t believe the airline wants to publicly fight that battle over cleaning. I guess we’ll see.

It would be nice if ALPA lived up to their dues and settled this in court so we could have case law rather than some malleable "contract".
Quote: The entire structure of MEC and LEC is self imposed. I somehow doubt you've ever opened your mind to reading what is legally required vs. what small minds have self imposed on themselves to their own detriment. ALPA does not have to be the only game in town. But, most pilots are accustomed to what they can see only in front of them.
Again you have said nothing and provided no ideas.
Quote: It would be nice if ALPA lived up to their dues and settled this in court so we could have case law rather than some malleable "contract".
Provide Facts.
Take a look at ask gigity today...all the pilot good will right there.
Quote: Provide Facts.
Q never provides facts. As far as I am concerned he/she is no different that giggity. No facts, I move on.
Quote: Take a look at ask gigity today...all the pilot good will right there.
It's priceless.
Quote: It's priceless.
I think all the pilots crashed HJB, I can’t even get on.... haha!
Quote: I think all the pilots crashed HJB, I can’t even get on.... haha!
Crashed, or the company turned it off because the company was losing control of the message?!?
Quote: Crashed, or the company turned it off because the company was losing control of the message?!?
What was being said I couldn’t get on to see.
Quote: What was being said I couldn’t get on to see.
Lots of employees venting. Our resident professor Payne had a great write-up also.
4  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18 
Page 14 of 19
Go to