Contour Info

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 7
Go to
Contour
Quote: Then I guess we do private jet charters no 121.
PM sent...
Pay adjustments
Anyone know if they plan to increase the F/O and Captain pay anytime soon?
Lol no. They made it very clear sic pay is 40k, 75 for Ca, and no yearly raise
Does anyone know about the schedule on Emb? Is it 8/6, 4/3? do you bid monthly, yearly or how is schedule made? Do people commute? Is there a seniority system for upgrading? Any info you can provide would be great, I dont know much about Contour and there is not much online either. Thanks.
A successful pilot interview at Contour
Quote: Anyone know if they plan to increase the F/O and Captain pay anytime soon?

Something like this;

https://youtu.be/y2AQ8yUJ2xs
Quote: I'm curious but you guys probably know. For some reason I thought an RJ was too big for 135 ops and had to be flown under 121. Or something like that? Can't remember exactly.
Take seats out. The 135 is only 37 seats to begin with. Just get it down to 30.
Quote: Are you guys both 121 and 135? Charter is a 121 thing. If you mean private jet charters aka 135 that’s different.
You have some learning to do.....
Quote: The PC-12 remark may be true, but it’s also higher than starting PIC pay at a regional and higher than PIC pay at comparable Part 135 regional jet operators such as Ultimate. For people upgrading at 1500 hours, going to 75k a year immediately beats waiting several years to hit that at a regional.

And since with the exception of some of the ex-Onejet guys live in base, not having to commute to work is major QOL factor.

It’s a personal choice.
I'm on track to make 75k ish my first year as an FO at a regional. Not including the bonus. At my airline, Captains can make the better part of 200k with a little effort in line bidding.

40k/75k salary to fly an RJ is a joke.

Btw I worked at contour/CFM for two years.
Quote: I'm on track to make 75k ish my first year as an FO at a regional. Not including the bonus. At my airline, Captains can make the better part of 200k with a little effort in line bidding.

40k/75k salary to fly an RJ is a joke.

Btw I worked at contour/CFM for two years.
How does the math work out? 200k is averaging over 2000 credit hours at a regional, especially with little effort.

Definitely waving my bs flag.
Quote: How does the math work out? 200k is averaging over 2000 credit hours at a regional, especially with little effort.

Definitely waving my bs flag.
Probably check airman.

At envoy some check airman hustling make over 200k

$40/hr override plus picking up 200% time etc. bidding conflicts, getting removed from flying then picking up other flying.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 7
Go to