Rumor American buying Mesa

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 11
Go to
Rumor that American might possibly buy Mesa
any truth to that
No absolutely none. AA is adequately staffed at all of their wholley owned. JO and Doug Parker are friends if Dougie wanted to buy Mesa he would have before it was a publicly traded company. I would be down for it tho.
Quote: No absolutely none. AA is adequately staffed at all of their wholley owned. JO and Doug Parker are friends if Dougie wanted to buy Mesa he would have before it was a publicly traded company. I would be down for it tho.
Ask chrisreedrules..... if American is going to buy Mesa, they aren’t going to do it at an inflated price. If United dumps Mesa, watch our stock price and total capital value then....
Hahahahahahahahahahhahaha
ha ha ha ha keep dreaming. Still regretting your decision going to Mesa and trying to hope for some silver lining? Ha ha ha.

Never going to happen.
Quote: ha ha ha ha keep dreaming. Still regretting your decision going to Mesa and trying to hope for some silver lining? Ha ha ha.

Never going to happen.
He flies for Compass.....
Quote: Rumor that American might possibly buy Mesa
any truth to that
Not AA but in 2 to 3 years SKW INC. not Skywest Airlines. Keep an eye on who is buying Mesa stock.
Quote: Not AA but in 2 to 3 years SKW INC. not Skywest Airlines. Keep an eye on who is buying Mesa stock.

I could totally see Skywest Inc. going after Mesa. That would suck for yall.
Quote: Rumor that American might possibly buy Mesa
any truth to that
Goal is to buy Mesa and merge with Envoy. Envoys Union is looking for the top 500 seniority numbers then 1 Mesa pilot after every 10 Envoy pilots
Quote: I could totally see Skywest Inc. going after Mesa. That would suck for yall.
SkyWest is still trying to digest XJT. The finally passed the ASA kidney stone... XJT is next. Mesa isn’t even on the SkyWest radar...
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 11
Go to