Atlas / Southern

Subscribe
103  153  193  199  200  201  202  203  204  205  206  207  213  253  303 
Page 203 of 326
Go to
Quote: Why are you still at Atlas? You obviously hate the job, hate the company and don't think much of many of the pilots -- especially the new hires.

You can just fire off an email and be done with it. HR is very good at processing resignations, and the process is simple.

Freedom is just a few keystrokes away.
i love this place. Greatest job ever. Why sugar coat it for the new hires. You will work all hours of the day- and nobody cares you’re tired. Move the jet..

Give it a few years and you can work yourself into a routine.

Oh BTW- 777 block hours are built for 100+ a month. Doing 5 turns CVG-ICN. Giddy up
Quote: I've flown with him. He's a nice guy. We're both into drones, so we spent most of the flight talking tech. He gave me his sales pitch to invest, and respectfully dropped the subject when I told him I wasn't interested.
Thanks, I have a buddy facing furlough and he has signed up with these guys. It sounds like a fun hobby, but as an alternative to a real job, I'm not sure.
Quote: i love this place. Greatest job ever. Why sugar coat it for the new hires. You will work all hours of the day- and nobody cares you’re tired. Move the jet..

Give it a few years and you can work yourself into a routine.

Oh BTW- 777 block hours are built for 100+ a month. Doing 5 turns CVG-ICN. Giddy up
Yeah he should get a job at one of those places where the plane ONLY moves after you are finished with your morning coffee and have reported in as rested to your satisfaction.
Haven’t seen much regarding this. With one list pending and equipment up for grabs, anything on the 737s joining the home based program?
Quote: Haven’t seen much regarding this. With one list pending and equipment up for grabs, anything on the 737s joining the home based program?
They have been for well over a year.
Quote: They have been for well over a year.

Oh. Says on the APC profile that they are based in CVG vs other aircraft which are home based. That’s good to know. Thanks.
Quote: Oh. Says on the APC profile that they are based in CVG vs other aircraft which are home based. That’s good to know. Thanks.
All fleets have gateway basing which is a little different than home basing.
Quote: Oh. Says on the APC profile that they are based in CVG vs other aircraft which are home based. That’s good to know. Thanks.
It is my understanding that at the moment none of the aircraft are home based, all aircraft have different bases, but they do have gateway travel, which means the company pays for your ticket to get you to your base, you just have to travel on your day off, before you start getting 10 hours of rest before your show time, and also I hear most of the time you can get back home on your last day, depending of where is your gateway (home) airport and what time you finish.
Quote: All fleets have gateway basing which is a little different than home basing.
Ah yes. Makes sense. I think K4 is the only one to do home basing.
Quote: Ah yes. Makes sense. I think K4 is the only one to do home basing.
ATI also has home basing.
103  153  193  199  200  201  202  203  204  205  206  207  213  253  303 
Page 203 of 326
Go to