If you plan to commute to work on Southwest,

Subscribe
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18 
Page 16 of 18
Go to
Quote: Since we don't have a way of listing with United we can list at gate when we show up. Wish it was that way everywhere. Not sure why it's not for everyone except for the idea it saves the gate agents time?

Seriously though we do have a problem when I get treated better at OAL than I do at my own. Not bashing, stating a point that we need to do better. And when I say we, I mean the organization. I've never seen pilots leave another pilot when there's seats available. But it's hard to get by the first barrier.
You should be able to list ahead on your own airline. It should not be a requirement to list OAL... because when the system is down you can't go. All pilots should be able to walk up to any airlines gate 10m prior to departure and get cockpit access..

is that able at AAL and SWA.. or must one list themselves first?
Quote: You should be able to list ahead on your own airline. It should not be a requirement to list OAL... because when the system is down you can't go. All pilots should be able to walk up to any airlines gate 10m prior to departure and get cockpit access..

is that able at AAL and SWA.. or must one list themselves first?
We (SWA) list at the gate on SWA.

I think myIDtravel needs to go away. It’s obviously just some third party that’s convinced a few managers to outsource a job function. It bugs me everytime I jump on AA, but ya know what... I’m thankful for the ride, and I don’t cry about it.
Quote: We (SWA) list at the gate on SWA.
So you can't list for the jumpseat on your own airline days in advance?

Quote: I think myIDtravel needs to go away. It’s obviously just some third party that’s convinced a few managers to outsource a job function. It bugs me everytime I jump on AA, but ya know what... I’m thankful for the ride, and I don’t cry about it.
There is not crying about and there is working to make it better...
Quote: Yeah, I paid a lot of dues money to ALPA for over a decade of my life. I much prefer SWAPA now. I’ve experienced both, and I wouldn’t trade back to ALPA. Have you experienced both?
Same.

Seems to me the Deus Ex Machina is in full effect, once again hoisting himself back onto the stage.
Dous,
I missed you.
Would you agree section 1 is the most important part of a contract?
How well does SWAPA section 1 stand up to UAL or DAL?
Have you contacted your rep and explained how important it is?
Quote: More LUV hubris and arrogance...
Nope people say stupid things and get called out on it. Then again I'm sure your very familiar with that.
Quote: Dous,
I missed you.
Thanks for the laugh... enjoy your RJs.. I'll enjoy by double breasted jacket... bwhahahaha
What RJ’s? They are doing your flying.
Can’t answer the questions?
Quote: Dous,
I missed you.
Touché !!!!!!!
Quote: Thanks for the laugh... enjoy your RJs.. I'll enjoy by double breasted jacket... bwhahahaha
Well bathrobes do have that double-breasted look to them. More meatloaf please.
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18 
Page 16 of 18
Go to