Go to
3 referrals, no invite(yet)
7400 TT
5100 121
2112 TPIC
Bachelors
8 years enlisted AF
2 type ratings, no mgmt experience
Hey fellow WN folks. For those of you that have received the Kick Tail email, have any of your referrals received the invite or are the Kick Tails going out to all of us who've submitted a referral(s), even if our referrals aren't selected?
Quote: Hey fellow WN folks. For those of you that have received the Kick Tail email, have any of your referrals received the invite or are the Kick Tails going out to all of us who've submitted a referral(s), even if our referrals aren't selected?
I recieved the KickTail Email. Also, at least one of the recommendations has been successful in proceeding to the expo. I haven’t confirmed or been informed by any others.
4 referrals
3700 TT
2470 TPIC
Masters
All military
Schoolhouse IP/EP
Got an invite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Hey fellow WN folks. For those of you that have received the Kick Tail email, have any of your referrals received the invite or are the Kick Tails going out to all of us who've submitted a referral(s), even if our referrals aren't selected?
I got a kick tail and had one of my referrals invited to the job fair.

I got a kick tail and my referral got an interview invite on Thursday.
Quote: Hello SWA Pilots and Aspiring SWA Pilots ... any idea of the next SWA JobExpo? Thanks
Hi Guys, follow up on this any idea of the next or coming up Job expo fair!! The SWA career page shows that they are not hiring.. Appreciate any feedback.
Thanks again
Quote: Hi Guys, follow up on this any idea of the next or coming up Job expo fair!! The SWA career page shows that they are not hiring.. Appreciate any feedback.

Thanks again

Have you read this thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I got a kick tail and my referral got an interview invite on Thursday.
What is this Kick Tail email y’all are talking about? Employees who referred should have received it?
Quote: I got a kick tail and my referral got an interview invite on Thursday.
Invite to the job fair or invited directly to interview?
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16 
Page 6 of 27
Go to