ATI hiring through 2019

Subscribe
17  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  37  77 
Page 27 of 84
Go to
Quote: If you are doing 34 days on and 12 days off - what kind of money are you making? That would be wildly over guarantee.
He’s talking bidding stupidly and getting back to back 17 day trips over transition, and they have no pay over ride for that. So, straight pay for both months.
Met the latest class of 12 today in ILN. 2 more verified coming shortly thereafter. Great place to work, but not for anyone expecting to be pampered. Sometimes it's just plane ole hard work. We still have fun.https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/i...es/biggrin.gif
there is nothing fun working with your management....except watching your VP do a highspeed abort after V1 with the configuration warning blaring in the background! Now that’s funny.
Interview!
Just got the call to interview on the 24th. Been applying for close to 8 months. Anyone know what I can expect or how to prepare? I do know I have get myself there etc... but do they give you full pay/hotel through training?
Quote: Just got the call to interview on the 24th. Been applying for close to 8 months. Anyone know what I can expect or how to prepare? I do know I have get myself there etc... but do they give you full pay/hotel through training?
Hiii
Do you guys know if ATI is hiring now or in near future???
Thank you... appreciate
Quote: Hiii
Do you guys know if ATI is hiring now or in near future???
Thank you... appreciate
The app window should be opening soon. As for hiring it depends on how many have already interviewed.
Quote: The app window should be opening soon. As for hiring it depends on how many have already interviewed.
Thank you mate
4/24 interview
Delete.....
Quote: Just got the call to interview on the 24th. Been applying for close to 8 months. Anyone know what I can expect or how to prepare? I do know I have get myself there etc... but do they give you full pay/hotel through training?
Just like any other airline interview, don't be late. If you have been invited it is your job to lose. They are looking for pilots who get along well with others for long flights and long (16 day) trips. Have some knowledge about what we do, Amazon, DHL, Combis. Don't sweat the sim. They are looking for trainability. Confidence vs cockiness; know the difference and you'll be fine. You will get full pay plus per diem starting day one of class. There will be some kind of transportation set up for the class probably a van. You don't need a car for training.
Let’s be real......fog a mirror and you are hired!
17  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  37  77 
Page 27 of 84
Go to