ATI hiring through 2019

Subscribe
18  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  38  78 
Page 28 of 84
Go to
Quote: Let’s be real......fog a mirror and you are hired!
Beat me to it.
Quote: Beat me to it.
Is you're airline hiring?
Quote: Is you're airline hiring?
Yes..........new hire classes throughout the summer.
Quote: Yes..........new hire classes throughout the summer.
Haha, I hope youre just desperately trying to win an argument because the level of hiring at ABX is a joke compared to ATI
The reason there is a difference in hiring between the two, ABX president shot his big mouth off threatening the pilot group. We just returned the favor. ATI pilot group lacks that fortitude
Quote: Haha, I hope youre just desperately trying to win an argument because the level of hiring at ABX is a joke compared to ATI
Don't shoot the messenger......just answering the question. There was talk of up to 50 new hires but that would drag into the 4th qtr. I think 25ish is the current plan. Is that ok with you?
Quote: Don't shoot the messenger......just answering the question. There was talk of up to 50 new hires but that would drag into the 4th qtr. I think 25ish is the current plan. Is that ok with you?
Hey, I appreciate optimism as much as anyone.
Quote: Hey, I appreciate optimism as much as anyone.
Me too....even guarded.
Hey....if the powers at ABX are smart...they'll hire all the non college degreed, low jet PIC, lowered expectation pilots they can find. Then when the retirement waterfall begins....they'll be the majority to sign in a super-soapy contract.
Just got a voicemail to schedule an interview with ATI. Any idea on class dates after the 29th?
18  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  38  78 
Page 28 of 84
Go to